• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What things do you think you will be able to do as a mayor?

That might be cool, but I feel that fireworks should stay confined to the fourth of July and the summer. It wouldn't make sense to have fireworks at most other holidays.

Umm what? Fireworks are not limited to just 4th of July... Like HELLO!!!!!

Fireworks are for celebration.... Did you know that?

If I want to celebrate some kind of party or event, then by golly I'm gonna have fireworks.

And FYI, New Years eve Event had fireworks.

If I want to celebrate some kind of party or event, then by golly I'm gonna have fireworks.

Well fireworks are actually illegal except on events like new years and july fourth. I would like fireworks on the less celebrates holidays though

Well fireworks are actually illegal except on events like new years and july fourth. I would like fireworks on the less celebrates holidays though

Well not really, well at least not in the UK and USA (Under Federal Law, so states and towns may have ban them. From my knowledge at least). Here in The UK they are not allowed to be set off after like 11:30 pm and you have to have a license to hold events that will use them.

Besides this is Animal Crossing they are not going to not have them because of 1 or 2 countries

Last edited:
Well fireworks are actually illegal except on events like new years and july fourth.h

Hmm, I knew about this a little, just not the full extent :/

However, in a small town/village not run by the government, it would be perfectly legal is the mayor allows it :p

Hmm, I knew about this a little, just not the full extent :/

However, in a small town/village not run by the government, it would be perfectly legal is the mayor allows it :p

Lol yeah just saying fireworks shouldn't be used on every holiday then it would get soooo boring seeing them

People were saying they would like the option of using them for events not they would be in every event

That would be fine. I wonder I'd you can look up at the sky in this one I am still unsure if the character will be seen on the top or bottom screen I prefer the bottom but it's not in 3d though.

That would be fine. I wonder I'd you can look up at the sky in this one I am still unsure if the character will be seen on the top or bottom screen I prefer the bottom but it's not in 3d though.

The trailer is 3D (On 3DS' Of Course) and they wouldn't release a game for a 3D console without the 3D so its certainly Top screen probably menu and inventory on the bottom

The trailer is 3D (On 3DS' Of Course) and they wouldn't release a game for a 3D console without the 3D so its certainly Top screen probably menu and inventory on the bottom

It could be like wild world though where the sky is at top and when u go into your pockets your characterizes to the tips screen so then it would be theee d

It could be like wild world though where the sky is at top and when u go into your pockets your characterizes to the tips screen so then it would be theee d

No, the character will be on the top screen for most of the game. The trailers are the same aspect ratio of the top screen. If the character was on the bottom like WW, the trailers would be 4:3 most likely.

No, the character will be on the top screen for most of the game. The trailers are the same aspect ratio of the top screen. If the character was on the bottom like WW, the trailers would be 4:3 most likely.

Yeah that's true but then what would take up the bottom screen? I guess the inventory could but that just be extremely weird I don't even plan on using 3d that often for this game anyways.

Yeah. I want stuff like a picnic table, maybe sprinklers, hammocks, campfires.

no need to flame. calm down

i lol'd

no play on the top screen, and inventory on the bottom screen.

Yeah that's true but then what would take up the bottom screen? I guess the inventory could but that just be extremely weird I don't even plan on using 3d that often for this game anyways.
as above

Yeah now thinking about the inventory on the bottom I like it except for when you pick something up it would just appear there, how would that work?

Well after watching the japanese trailer and the breakdown it looks like you can place solar panels as well as benches, lamposts, clockposts. Also I think you can place those things that hold up what look like grapes because later in the video after you see it for the first time you can see another behind a player's house. Also like the guy in the breakdown video said it looks like you could customize shops color because I don't think they would make the cafe pink.

Back