• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What things do you think you will be able to do as a mayor?

It is starting to scare me since it is not there. But at least we have more info. Yes, I had to do this because someone dared me to. I feel like a jerk for doing this.

It's Animal Crossing. It's been in every game since GC/Forest+. Just because they don't show something doesn't mean it's not there.

That's like saying Link won't have a shield in the next game because in the trailers he doesn't have one. You have to use common sense with things like this.

Seriously.

It's Animal Crossing. It's been in every game since GC/Forest+. Just because they don't show something doesn't mean it's not there.

That's like saying Link won't have a shield in the next game because in the trailers he doesn't have one. You have to use common sense with things like this.

Seriously.

Oh please, and all of you are saying 2013 is the NA release date when it is obviously a 2012.

Oh please, and all of you are saying 2013 is the NA release date when it is obviously a 2012.

It's not obvious at all. I thought it would be 2012 until they neglected it at the ND. NoA has not mentioned it a single time this year. It's possible, but I doubt we will get it this year.

It's always released within the week of Japan. I know you run up other games which weren't the same case. However those aren't animal crossing games, animal crossing games have always followed te same pattrrn

Ok I over reacted and I apologize for that. Also the news board is outside the train station now and not town hall

It's okay, no problem! :)
And I noticed. They actually haven't even showed Town Hall (Or whatever it is in this game) yet. Or
Booker and Copper, maybe they run the Police Station again?
They didn't say where you do your mayor stuff yet either. And where the Housing Agency, with Tom Nook?! :eek:

I can't wait for the explosion of your grabbing hands when that game is released. *Sigh*... Well the site will be bombarded when that happens :)

And I noticed. They actually haven't even showed Town Hall (Or whatever it is in this game) yet. Or
They didn't say where you do your mayor stuff yet either. And where the Housing Agency, with Tom Nook?! :eek:

I wouldn't be surprised if booker and copper were removed from the game completely, I hope they run te police station again, but there is no need for them anymore, at least not both of them but they come as a group. And I assume your office is at Least connected to town hall in some way, but there's just no pictures yet. Oh and Tom Nook Is probably by the treet house homes.

ummm what. there's no confirmation what so ever on a NA release date

Isn't the town hall that brown building?
Nook was shown in a previous trailer so thats probs why they didnt show him in this one

I can't wait for the explosion of your grabbing hands when that game is released. *Sigh*... Well the site will be bombarded when that happens :)
either, I remember they days in late '08 and early '09 oh how good these forums were back then

ummm what. there's no confirmation what so ever on a NA release date

Oh I know, I just got so over reacted at that time, I apologize.

What brown building do you mean? if you mean the one that you stand outside of and meet the 4 characters, that's the train station.

I think the town Hall was part of that one clock tower building we saw in one of those earlier pictures, I could be wrong though.

april_1.jpg

Here it is.

Back