• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What things do you think you will be able to do as a mayor?

I think it would be cool to be able to customize the island to maybe add a little drink shack (don't know what else to call those things) or pool. I think I'd probably want Tortimer there though kinda as if he was on vacation and he could give you mayoral tips.

i don't think the island can be customized to that extent, i mean you're the mayor of the town not the island unless it's also part of the town as well then maybe. As for tortimer, i don't care if he's taking a vacation on the island or retired and living as a villager. As long as he is in the game i am happy

i don't think the island can be customized to that extent, i mean you're the mayor of the town not the island unless it's also part of the town as well then maybe. As for tortimer, i don't care if he's taking a vacation on the island or retired and living as a villager. As long as he is in the game i am happy

I'm all for that.. I don't want Tortimer to just disappear, or worse, be dead D: . As long as he's involved somehow.

Also, I'm probably a little to excited about being able to place lamps and benches and such. I can just tell its going to take me hours and hours to choose were to put my house, and other buildings for that matter haha

Evicting villagers from your town.
Collecting taxes.
Acepting or declining villagers that want to come into your town.

I have to agree 100% with these and "Collecting taxes" >:]
________________________________________________________________________________

If I was mayor. Here would be some of my promises >:]

"As mayor I promise to ban all neighbors with peppy, whining, angry, and bratty attitudes from this town"

"As mayor I promise to rid the town from Resetti's evil rain of terror. Henceforth, this shall be know as the No Mole Movement"

"As mayor I promise to reduce taxes by 99%. Villagers will now be required to pay the minimum of 111 bells per day."

Last edited:
I have to agree 100% with these and "Collecting taxes" >:]
________________________________________________________________________________

If I was mayor. Here would be some of my promises >:]

"As mayor I promise to ban all neighbors with peppy, whining, angry, and bratty attitudes from this town"

"As mayor I promise to rid the town from Resetti's evil rain of terror. Henceforth, this shall be know as the No Mole Movement"

"As mayor I promise to reduce taxes by 99%. Villagers will now be required to pay the minimum of 111 bells per day."

Your going to turn into some crazy dictator aren't you xD

I think it would be cool to be able to customize the island to maybe add a little drink shack (don't know what else to call those things) or pool. I think I'd probably want Tortimer there though kinda as if he was on vacation and he could give you mayoral tips.

Good idea!

Truth be told, one of the best things I can see myself doing As the mayor (and I hope it's possible) is hosting some kind of event every 3-5 weeks.

Truth be told, one of the best things I can see myself doing As the mayor (and I hope it's possible) is hosting some kind of event every 3-5 weeks.

same here, i'm looking forward to editing events like fishing tourney, flea market, bug off to a date that actually suits me.

I want to host parties and huge cultural holidays, and if the Bell Shrine is in, I'll do something huge for that and the water stuff.

I wanna be able to host Birthday Parties for villagers (or me, of course. :) ) It might be possible since more than one villager can be in a house now.

Building on top of what was said. It be cool if we had the ability to implement fireworks in our custom events :0 That would be epic!
That might be cool, but I feel that fireworks should stay confined to the fourth of July and the summer. It wouldn't make sense to have fireworks at most other holidays.

I hope to be able to lay stone paths, like the ones around the town hall and Nook's, all around town. This way, animal tracks won't be a problem, and you won't have to put down patterns, which in my opinion don't look very good.

I am not sure I really want that much outdoor furniture since I am not really for industrializing the town, I like it more country like.

Industrializing? I'm sure the outdoor furniture isn't going to be chimneys or anything its probably all benches and flower boxes :)

Back