• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What vehicle do you think will be used in your entrance to the new town?

Cloud

( ◠‿◠)♫・*:.。
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
森
ど
う
ぶ
つ
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
Cake
They've had the train in Animal Crossing GameCube,

Taxi/Cab in Wild World,

and the Bus for City Folk/Lets go to the City

What will they use in the upcoming 3DS game?

There's a train in the game never noticed that! :eek:

you will be fresh off the boat in this version

hahas, I wouldn't be suprised if that was actually true. It sort of makes sense too because then all 4 games would have used a different transport to arrive in the town. Maybe in the Wii U version you arrive by plane... (oh wait, think it's way too early to discuss about a wii U version lol)

It is good. I'd like the boat too although I believe the train would be more likely but that's just me.

I don't mind coming back by train. But it would be a bit disappointing for me. Each game was sort of like a fresh new start in a way and if we arrive to the town by train then that feeling sort of dies a bit. At least for me that is because I played the gamecube version.

I like the idea of coming by boat especially nice the 3DS game has brought swimming and an island back to the game.

I like the idea of coming by boat especially nice the 3DS game has brought swimming and an island back to the game.
this.

It may be the boat since you usually arrive with Kapp'n and pretty sure he is on the boat

that would be nice;

now i'm thinking what the intro would be like

It is good. I'd like the boat too although I believe the train would be more likely but that's just me.

Yeah, this. Since many people think it will be the train, this makes it a bit unexpected and different. Also because they brought back the islands and encourage a lot of sea-related things.

^ You're right. Always assumed it will be train (didn't even question it) and a boat will be a good twist. Hey! What will the intro be like? ... How are they going to introduce you as mayor?

^ You're right. Always assumed it will be train (didn't even question it) and a boat will be a good twist. Hey! What will the intro be like? ... How are they going to introduce you as mayor?

Rumor: Instead of starting off as mayor, you will have to rise up through the ranks to become mayor. (By doing tasks for villagers and working for Tortimer as you worked with Tom Nook in the previous games.)

Back