• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What vehicle do you think will be used in your entrance to the new town?

It could be Rover on the train saying something to the line of:

"Hey, how's it going. I hear Tortimer is retiring from the life of politics, so I'm not sure what will happen to the town. What's that you say? He called you to be the new mayor...well I'll be!"

Sorry....Southern American accent there :D
If this did happen I wouldn't be impressed. It'd be nice though, I just want it to go for longer than that

Then what would be the point of bringing back the train from the original? I am of the opinion that it is how we will be arriving in town and then the boat will be to take us out to the island. Yes, it will be a whole new game, but it is also bringing back a lot of elements from all of the different games of the series.
yeah rumors are the train is the new "gate"

yeah rumors are the train is the new "gate"
I liked the gate, but preferred the Train. It was cool to hear the train coming into the station so you knew that someone was coming to your town. Another example of the original being better.

I never played the GC so idk about the train, but i know everyone liked that monkey

I never played the GC so idk about the train, but i know everyone liked that monkey

Course they did , he's a monkey everyone loves monkeys.

I like the train because it makes more sense, they have to travel to us. With the gates I always wondered, is their town right next to mine or did they have walk for ages to get to mine.
That probably doesn't make much sense but Train > Gate

It could be Rover on the train saying something to the line of:

"Hey, how's it going. I hear Tortimer is retiring from the life of politics, so I'm not sure what will happen to the town. What's that you say? He called you to be the new mayor...well I'll be!"

Sorry....Southern American accent there :D

Hey that's a really good theory :)

And bringing back all the elements of the game. They could play it out as you are returning to the town you lived in years ago. So when you arrive, pretty much everyone there will all be like hey [Player] hows it been? Long time no see! What? You're assuming position as mayor?"

Last edited:
Hey that's a really good theory :)

And bringing back all the elements of the game. They could play it out as you are returning to the town you lived in years ago. So when you arrive, pretty much everyone there will all be like hey [Player] hows it been? Long time no see! What? You're assuming position as mayor?"

Thanks...of course, I am sure there is going to be more of an exchange there, but it sounds good to my Americanized ear :D...In fact, I can almost here a "Well, I'll be..." kind of Barney Fife style. LOL

If the trend continues about new transportation to your town, I would like it to be a boat at the dock, but the Most logical would be the train again.

Either Boat or Train would work Best... However the concept are shows tracks and a train would be more of a use then a boat

I bet kapp'n will ask you the town name, then after you answer, he will be like "WHAT!!?? The mayor less town?" and it will go from there.

Yeah and then you will get forced into being mayor lol. I also hope kapp'n will sing some more in this game he could take place of KK at random times at the roost.

oh.
I wouldn't mind it being like that, but i want more story line

Okay. So you arrive to town and Pelly or Phylis (if that's how it's spelled 0_o) will get you situated and be like, oh yeah. We are currently electing a new mayor. Anyone is welcome to apply for the position.

Player
> Sure, sign me up
> No Thank you

Pelly
>Okay... > Done
>Oh, i insist, it'll be good for you.

Player
>Fine

Pelly
>Okay... > Done

still seems too short to me.

I want the do errands option

I honestly think the train would make a good "gate" and all. But to start on it again also makes sense. Producers say its like a fresh start, why not start with train again. I think the boat theory makes sense as well tho. IDK I loved the train from personal experience tho!

I honestly think the train would make a good "gate" and all. But to start on it again also makes sense. Producers say its like a fresh start, why not start with train again. I think the boat theory makes sense as well tho. IDK I loved the train from personal experience tho!

i never played the GC version but i want this, too.
We have never arrived by boat before, and since the town i suppose to be a peninsula/island it would make sense to arrive by boat

Back