• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What would you name your Town in Animal Crossing 3D?

I havent posted on here in a while. My current town for wii is Narnia and I don't have a working DS, but late last year I play ACWW on a friends DS and my town was either Italy or Paris. Don't totally know what I want to name my town if and when I get AC for the 3DS. But I don't think I want to name is Panem. I love the hunger games, but I dont wanna name it a THG name.

I havent posted on here in a while. My current town for wii is Narnia and I don't have a working DS, but late last year I play ACWW on a friends DS and my town was either Italy or Paris. Don't totally know what I want to name my town if and when I get AC for the 3DS. But I don't think I want to name is Panem. I love the hunger games, but I dont wanna name it a THG name.

Lol Hi welcome to The Hunger game town haha xD that's hilarious man.

Faraway. I saw someone use it in another thread and the sound of it just sounds... whimsical o_O. If I were to name my town from my own creativity it would have to be Arisdale. It's a name I use in all of my stories :D

Faraway. I saw someone use it in another thread and the sound of it just sounds... whimsical o_O. If I were to name my town from my own creativity it would have to be Arisdale. It's a name I use in all of my stories :D

Hey that's sounds pretty good =D

Summertown.

It's a long story, but ever since I wanted to use that name. I'd hope Nintendo ups the maximum name characters by at least two so I could use mine! 15+ characters would be nice if possible.

Purposely misspell "Florida" to "Flordia"

Been that way ever since i let my friend name my town on ACGC, Misspelled Florida XD

I want something new this time I've been thinking of 'Hawaii', 'Tokyo' or 'Devon', but I'm hoping they increase the maximum characters so I can have 'Sheldonopolis' Haha!

I really like that name! In all the AC games I've always used the name Niagara. This time I'm going to use something else, I just don't know what yet!

I'm not sure what I'll name my new town.
I have tons of names in my head though.
Most based on the idea of Longer Town Names being possible on the 3DS.
Though who knows if that's gonna be possible on AC3DS.

I have allways called mine PitFall,
But I been thinking of something different.
Hell, I'm normally toyranma but on here I'm rooster!

I want to name my town Sassatopia because I'm sassy! Or at least everyone at my school thinks I am...stupid classmates...somehow I earned myself the name Sassmaster....The sad part is I'm a boy...

I was thinking Azalea but now I'm not so sure. I also liked the name Fairfax.

Maybe CapeClaw, Lylat, Skyrun, Cloudrun, Assault, Sauria, SnowHorn, and Sauria. From StarFox Adventures. Might help someone. :)

I saw these and nostalgia'd everywhere.
Before I changed my name, my first username came from Star Fox Adventures.

Back