• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so mad that my sister keeps taking my stuff. I'm missing $5, ear phones (ones I payed with my money, and not askng my parents to get me one), clothes, etc. Those $5 were for school and not for spending money, and I NEEDED them TODAY. How selfish -.-

I may have Vulvar Cancer. The OBGYN won't see me because of insurance, the hospital won't remove it, I'm pretty much stuck and my health has once again gone downhill and won't come back up. I've got bloody discharge, burning, and a lot of swelling. I've also been unable to keep any kind of food down for two days. I'm extremely hungry.. and can't even drink water to fill me up.

I'm constantly tired, can't sleep, and have been laying on my side for the last three hours crying because everything's going downhill and there's nothing I can do to stop it. This stupid cyst has given me the symptoms for both Ulcers and Chrons disease, two things I do not have, apparently.

I really can't do this anymore.

My self-confidence issues got worse and now I'm starting to have panic attacks. Maybe being friends with my ex isn't a good idea...

I may have Vulvar Cancer. The OBGYN won't see me because of insurance, the hospital won't remove it, I'm pretty much stuck and my health has once again gone downhill and won't come back up. I've got bloody discharge, burning, and a lot of swelling. I've also been unable to keep any kind of food down for two days. I'm extremely hungry.. and can't even drink water to fill me up.

I'm constantly tired, can't sleep, and have been laying on my side for the last three hours crying because everything's going downhill and there's nothing I can do to stop it. This stupid cyst has given me the symptoms for both Ulcers and Chrons disease, two things I do not have, apparently.

I am so sorry to hear that. :( I have a cervical cyst that crops up every once in a while. Nothing compared to what you're going through though. *hug*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm behind on messages with some of you guys that are actually really important and I feel bad.

Am I one of them? Don't worry about it! You wrote back! Don't stress! WE all have our own things going on....

i thought i'd get milk for a change for lunch today and after i pay for it i notice the goddamn thing is a week expired

jc I'm so sorry to hear this. I've never actually spoken to you before so it feels a bit awkward to look into your life like this but no one deserves to endure that kind of pain. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and I hope something improves for you, sooner rather than later.

I have an ear infection. It's quite painful, I just want to finish work and go home aahh. ;c

lol im upset

im p sure id be a much better everything if i didnt have feelings tbh can i surgically remove my feelings??? i mean im already kinda close

put up with this constant goddamn acedia

all of my thoughts are v selfish and like i know theyre selfish so i dont express them or act accordig to them and it makes me wonder does just having the thoughts make me a selfish person or does expressing them???

whatever

i need to be more active on this damn forum apologies to my fans *;

im upseT

annunciates grumbling in a way that would please my 1st grade teacher

what a ***** ill mumble if i ****ing want to

mumbles grumbles sounds really cute lol

so i guess whats bothering me is the usual

Oh my ****ing god.

I really hope you get this sorted out, because that sounds terrible. Seriously keeping you in my thoughts. ; -;

Im start tearing for no reason :c...

Tearing as in tearing-up in your eyes? If it's not emotions, then you should probably check the pollen count in your area for allergens. You'd be surprised what can trigger it. I had a cotton allergy for years. If it's emotions... well.. that happens. Find a good vent, nothing is more valuable than someone you can talk to.

My eyesight feels like it has been worsening lately.

I'd see an optomologist. If your eyesight is getting bad quickly, then there's a good chance you have an astigmatism. If you can't afford one, try and use some reading glasses from a drug store (if it's near-sighted) and hopefully that will help out a bit. Make sure to get plenty of rest, and maybe try eye drops if it's an eye-based lubrication issue.

My self-confidence issues got worse and now I'm starting to have panic attacks. Maybe being friends with my ex isn't a good idea...

Distance yourself from what you believe to be the issue is. Work your confidence up again, and don't let life hit you like that. Anxiety is rough, most of my really good friends suffer from it, but it isn't all bad. Do something for you that makes you feel good.

I am so sorry to hear that. :( I have a cervical cyst that crops up every once in a while. Nothing compared to what you're going through though. *hug*

Thank you for the support.

i cant stop sneezing

Blow your nose. If worst comes to worst, there may be pollen or dust stuck in your nasal cavity. It will hurt, but suck water up through your nose to loosen it, or swab with a Q-tip.

I have an ear infection. It's quite painful, I just want to finish work and go home aahh. ;c

Hydrogen peroxide. Lay on your side, and pour some in your ear. Wad up a cotton ball and stuff it in your ear. You're going to want to lay on your side with your ear up for ten minutes, then roll over and allow the infection to drain into the cotton ball. It will reduce swelling in the ear, and pull the infection out quickly. It may be a quick solution to your pain. Give it a try. I grew up with ear infections to the point of having so much scar tissue in one ear my hearing is compromised.

jc I'm so sorry to hear this. I've never actually spoken to you before so it feels a bit awkward to look into your life like this but no one deserves to endure that kind of pain. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and I hope something improves for you, sooner rather than later.

Oh my ****ing god.

I really hope you get this sorted out, because that sounds terrible. Seriously keeping you in my thoughts. ; -;

Last edited:
Tearing as in tearing-up in your eyes? If it's not emotions, then you should probably check the pollen count in your area for allergens. You'd be surprised what can trigger it. I had a cotton allergy for years. If it's emotions... well.. that happens. Find a good vent, nothing is more valuable than someone you can talk to.

Well, I geuss I got a reason, well not one but many reasons.But I might shouldnt really bring up all to much because so many things are private. You see... Im constantly scared, of everything in general. Tomorrow it will be the first day I will study again, I have to get it done over again because I failed school because of depression. So I do feel very nervous. I moslty are able to vent, my babe though haven't comming home yet and after all Jeanette lives in another country. I am not able to protect them when Im here in sweden. I trust my love, but I do not trust others. I wish already that I could move to america so I can do that. But my school degrees stops me and I have to study for 5-6 years before Im able to move. Im nervois and scared I will fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back