• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!! I'm sure you'll do great, and hopefully you'll get over that awkward phase soon. That's always the worst part about making new friends, and I don't think you're the only one that feels it.

I'm surprisingly content, even though I've been pretty down this weekend. Hopefully I stay okay for the rest of the week/month.
Thank you, makes me feel a bit better. :]

also I hope you stay okay for the rest of the week/month too

Last edited:
Having to face reality. I've been stuck in a little dream bubble for the past week and now it's like someone just popped it. I hate being grown up, I just want to go back to being a kid again.

I'm only halfway done with an assignment that's due tomorrow and I've been working on it for 7 hours now...

Im so anxious, why won't my uni just SAY whether I'm allowed back in! Term starts in a week and I would really like to know if I'm in so that I can prepare and get books etc! ARGH
(please please let me pass, I can't stand doing orthopaedics again PLEEEAAASE)

Last edited:
I have to wake up in 3 hours I can't sleep... I'd rather not go to school since I've sort of lost motivation the past week and a half...

I just feel really overwhelmed lately.
I'm losing interest in everything, even AC.. Which has been a constant the last few months.

My medication.. It's making me nauseated, tired, causes migraines and ridiculous hot flushes which causes so much embarrassment.
The emotional and mental side is taken care of it's just the physical side affects that are causing me hell.

I feel like my life is going no where. Little hope. I just don't know which direction to go in next.

Just needed to vent. Thank god for this thread. ><

Don't know how to keep up with my AC game just to make sure I don't lose my dreamies.. but I might just give them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back