• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand anything in my physics class...and my test is in 4 days :/ im legit screwed.

I am alone, and I can feel it. I feel alone and loved by no one.
School is starting tomorrow and I'm scared as hell. I'm never good enough. I have an anxiety disorder.
#Life #GettingLif'd :x

Last edited:
I am alone, and I can feel it. I feel alone and loved by no one.
School is starting tomorrow and I'm scared as hell. I'm never good enough. I have an anxiety disorder.
#Life #GettingLif'd :x

You're never alone. Remember than you never know who cares about you. The people you least expect could probably be the most hurt if you were gone. Feel better :)

On topic:
I met this really pretty girl while I was in school during the summer, she lives kind of far away...
Long story short, I asked her out on a date, got her number but then messed up.
Feel a little stupid because I think we clicked pretty well.

Oh well -___-

Last edited:
i left my literature book in the classroom and the teacher doesn't get to school until after 9am so i'm basically screwed on the pre-timed writing stuff i was supposed to do tonight

I left my trumpet at school and I need to record something by Friday. I don't have it down that well.

This countdown is giving me massive anxiety and I dunno why -.- I think it's because I feel like collectables will be released and all my bells are in my ABD which I can't get at. But. I don't really collect collectables -.-

Okay this has been irking me all day since I came home.

Just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm like all of them. A black girl slapped you? Well, a white girl gave me a black eye but I don't go around loathing all white people. Don't blame all of your problems on me when I haven't done anything to you.

Last edited:
People can click really fast o.o

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I really need to start working on a college paper that is due tomorrow OTL

I'm afraid he's going to say something that I'm not going to like hearing. My heart's probably going to break again.

Last night I went to sleep with an extraordinarily painful tension headache, woke up in the morning and it was still there. It finally faded at about 2pm today but now I can feel my shoulders and back stiffening again and I'm p sure as soon as I try to go to bed the headache's gonna come back. :c They're getting worse and more frequent so I'm becoming a bit concerned at this point, heh.

Trying to figure out how to talk to the cute boy at my bus stop without him thinking I'm a weirdo..
(ironically, of all my friends who have seen him, they all say he's ugly. Even my mom said he was weird looking. So maybe I'm already a weirdo for liking him rofl)

i've had the iphone for about 10 minutes and i already prefer the android 5 times more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back