• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laptop's been acting up lately. Fortunately, I should be able to order the parts to build a PC in the next week or so and still have enough money left over for college stuff.

D in History Class already. Great job I did really great on everything I'm great.

On the bright side, there isn't any homework tonight.

problems feat. bois. ok so I like this guy who is so cute and sweet but I think his friend likes me and it's just like ugh the struggle cos you can't date someone your friend likes ya feel. then there's another guy I like just about the same but he's a senior and I can see us being a thing but he's going to college in 2015 and I'm c/o 2016 I'm not sure if that would work. hells

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so sleepy... but it's only 5pm...

goodness that time difference it's 11 here hah

Trying to figure out how to talk to the cute boy at my bus stop without him thinking I'm a weirdo..
(ironically, of all my friends who have seen him, they all say he's ugly. Even my mom said he was weird looking. So maybe I'm already a weirdo for liking him rofl)

Aw this is cute xD Do you guys share any classes together? Perhaps you could talk about an assignment? Or you could use a pickup line like so:

How much does a polar bear weigh
Enough to break the ice, Hi I'm ___

8)

I dunno what happen to my CS: GO. Same issue like Dota 2 just uninstall by itself *sigh*

This official mgs bag is of the same quality as the 10e chinese rugsack I bought to be a spare. The ****ing straps are made of this cheap material that feels incredibly uncomfy, the strap adjusters are plastic, the insides are made of this cheap plasticcy black material and the bag only has 2 pockets which are both big as **** with cheap zippers. I paid 40e for this ;n; I just wanted an okay school bag with big bosses face on it ._.

Dude I know right? They start off as just sore throats and then, BAM. Flooded with mucus. Plus you get those earaches that randomly happen and ears popping. I wasn't in school for even 2 weeks before catching a horrible cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back