• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been dealing with moderate to high level depression the last several months, but I'm too much of a coward to tell anyone how I'm feeling.

I feel invisible, depressed and whenever I mention going to therapy for it my mom gets really angry.

just found out that my mom is apparently really against anyone who is gay because she thinks it's a huge sin.
great. i would've really liked to open up to my mother for once, but i guess i have to hide everything about myself from her.
i'm just so ****ing happy.

just found out that my mom is apparently really against anyone who is gay because she thinks it's a huge sin.
great. i would've really liked to open up to my mother for once, but i guess i have to hide everything about myself from her.

ugh, I know how that feels ): a couple years ago I told my dad that I was bi and he was totally okay with it, to my relief. but I just can't bring myself to tell my mom bc she's super catholic and "that's not what god intended". she gets upset at me because I refuse to attend mass at this one church that always includes "may marriage stay between a man and a woman" in their prayers. too bad I can't tell her that, lmao.

keep your head up! hopefully someday we'll both find the courage to come out to our moms~

ugh, I know how that feels ): a couple years ago I told my dad that I was bi and he was totally okay with it, to my relief. but I just can't bring myself to tell my mom bc she's super catholic and "that's not what god intended". she gets upset at me because I refuse to attend mass at this one church that always includes "may marriage stay between a man and a woman" in their prayers. too bad I can't tell her that, lmao.

keep your head up! hopefully someday we'll both find the courage to come out to our moms~

THOSE PPL R IDIOTS BC IN THE BIBLE IT JUST SAYS A MAN AND WOMAN MARRY. I HAVE A FRIEND WHOS OK W/ GAYS AND STUFF AND HER AND HER FAMILY R CATHOLIC.

aaahh, thank you, you've made me feel a bit better! i do hope that one day they can accept us. :)

i'm really tired and should sleep but i'm anxious and when i go to sleep anxious i have weird dreams about things chasing me.

that sucks :( ppl like that are why i have such a hatred towards religious people, even if they're not anti LGBT+ ... being oppressed by so many of them just unnessesarily turns me against such a large part of the population

but yeah i hope you'll be able to feel brave enough to come out to your mum one day!!!

I really want to get back into Yoshi's New Island, but I'm so bad at it. I have terrible hand-eye coordination and the idea of dropping Baby Mario (or any baby) always gives me a mini panic attack. Plus, I can't figure out how to make Yoshi float for a long time. So I've been putting off playing this game for, like, months, even though I really want to beat it. I also want to get back into Super Mario 3D Land, but I don't want to have redo all the other worlds because I couldn't find all the stupid red or blue or whatever color the special coins were the first time around. The whole thing with these games makes me feel really sad cause I feel bad I haven't beaten them yet.

Just got home from my overnight stay with my mum at the hospital.
They think she either has e.coli, colon cancer, or suffering from severe side effects from the antibiotics her dentist gave her...

I'm stalking forums in the dark when I should be studying and I'm just waiting the time to go by so I can go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back