• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this doesn't help but, I forgot to put on deodorant today so i guess im going to feel "dirty" AND ill. Idk I always feel gross when im not wearing deodorant. ...
Agreed like idk, even if I don't smell too sweaty just the fact that I could makes me feel anxious. I hate feeling wet from my armpits aswell.. makes me go crazy with paranoia.

The fact I really wanted a popsicle from the competition as I waited for hours and was sold out when I noticed it was I shop.

My cat walked on top of my car and left dusty kitty paw prints on all over it.

6PM-2AM Work shifts, good bye my night life. At least I won't have to deal with people. Just lifting stuff out with the loading crew.

Last edited:
lots of people on the forum seem so stressed out today. I wanna give them all a shoulder massage.

Waiting to hear back about an internship I REALLY want, I think I have a really good chance but I'm trying not to let myself get too hopeful because I know I'll be so upset if I don't get it :/

I can't live like this. I need help but I can't get it.

You can vent here if you need to, we're here to help. :)

I feel like a hypocrite because of these collectible things, but 500 of each are coming out so I don't feel bad for owning the amount I want to own.

my grandpa is in the hospital and they don't think he's doing too well ):

Last edited:
Today I just kinda hated myself more than usual. I don't know why but I just do even more now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my grandpa is in the hospital and they don't think he's doing too well ):

I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope he gets better and I hope you and your family are all ok.

Lack of sleep... so much homework... Lack of food and no car to get some with...

Heading to the ER to see my mum...
Hospitals make me panic; I'm scared for my mum.
There was so much blood in the bathroom.

Last edited:
2 Essays due tomorrow and I forgot the guidelines to one of them because she wouldn't give me the paper with the requirements on them since I was absent. -_- I have to go out to dinner in a little while so I'll be rushing it once I get home at about 8:30 pm.

Last edited:
mice, you are the bane of my existence. ;-;

The little buggers are everywhere at work and I threw out our traps when I was cleaning because they were old and gross (and not even set, so pretty pointless anyways). Plus I would just be sad cleaning out dead mice, I don't like using traps anyways. ;c Anyways I find one today, took him outside, he came back in (possibly, or another one, they were all tiny and identical). So I caught him again, walked all the way to the end of the road, dropped him off, came back and walked in the door - saw another mouse. So that's either two or three mice in like ten minutes. Or one who is the real life equivalent of Speedy Gonzales. ;l

I don't know what we're going to do, I'll have to mention it to my boss and I'm sure she'll get some traps, which means I'll have to check them. ;c Poor mice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back