• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I've been stressing over every little thing lately is stressing me out.

I know that feeling. I slowly started to let go of the little things, but it's definitely a process, and I'm still working on it. Hopefully you can do it, too.

I know that feeling. I slowly started to let go of the little things, but it's definitely a process, and I'm still working on it. Hopefully you can do it, too.
Well I'm glad you're getting better at it, even if it is slowly. And thank you. :)

Please don't. It's okay until you do that thing you always do and backpedal and it all starts all over again.

(Sorry for what sounds a passive aggressively vague Facebook status.)

All I want to do is make passive aggressive, vague, hate filled facebook statuses, but I don't want to be an annoying ***** and I'm afraid of pushing people away from me. It would just be nice to be able to be super vocal about how unfairly I've been treated.

All I want to do is make passive aggressive, vague, hate filled facebook statuses, but I don't want to be an annoying ***** and I'm afraid of pushing people away from me. It would just be nice to be able to be super vocal about how unfairly I've been treated.

It's supremely satisfying... but then it does tend to give people the impression that you're whiny and/or dramatic, so that's no good.

i have about 2 of each of these beach collectibles too many... does anybody who doesn't have one already want one or two??? i dont wanna make a seperate thread cuz i feel like people will lie to me.

It's supremely satisfying... but then it does tend to give people the impression that you're whiny and/or dramatic, so that's no good.

I know...that's pretty much why I log onto TBT and do all of my whining and *****ing and crying in this thread. Because idgaf if you guys think I'm annoying haha. There aren't really any repercussions to being whiny here.

Last edited:
I know...that's pretty much why I log onto TBT and do all of my whining and *****ing and crying in this thread. Because idgaf if you guys think I'm annoying haha. There aren't really any repercussions to being whiny here.

We don't think you're annoying, get all your heartaches out, MAMA will listen.

i have about 2 of each of these beach collectibles too many... does anybody who doesn't have one already want one or two??? i dont wanna make a seperate thread cuz i feel like people will lie to me.

*slow hand raise* I wouldn't mind. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always worry people think I'm super whiny too. But everyone is so lovely in this thread and it just feels better than keeping it all seething inside.

And that's the beauty of this thread \o/

don't you find it funny when people who are basically illiterate online when talking casually eg; "hi guize i am so happy how r u's?"
turn all mature and "i can spell properly & use big words" in an argument and or when trying to get a point across?

i see it on facebook all the time & it slightly bothers me aha

don't you find it funny when people who are basically illiterate online when talking casually eg; "hi guize i am so happy how r u's?"
turn all mature and "i can spell properly & use big words" in an argument and or when trying to get a point across?

i see it on facebook all the time & it slightly bothers me aha

Eh, people tend to do this in speech as well. Ever notice how when people get super engaged in an argument their posture suddenly also becomes 100% better, lol?

I always bump my threads and try hard to be out there but every time I try people ignore me or shut me down before i can offer my services. It is a tad disheartening when I am trying to be nice and make my TBT/bell earnings. I just don't know what when so wrong. I log off for a week because school starts and now people are treating me like I abandoned Bell Tree.

it feels like i just slept on my head all night.
my head and neck feel like death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back