• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told him I wanted to get back together. What if he doesn't respond. What will he say?

If it works out it works out, if he says something else then its his loss and there are other people out there for someone who is as kind as you

If it works out it works out, if he says something else then its his loss and there are other people out there for someone who is as kind as you
A lot..... happened in our relationship and I'm not sure what we are or where we're headed. But thank you for the words, it helps.

Last edited:
A lot..... happened in our relationship and I'm not sure what we are or where we're headed. But thank you for the words, it helps.

I know the feeling but if he doesnt take you for who you are then he doesnt deserve to be with you <3 I wish you luck and hope for the best though

The whole bell duplication fiasco from yesterday really put me off this site. It woulda been fine if they'd just reported the thread, posted in it, that'd have been perfectly understandable. But making other threads to mock them, dragging it into other ones? That was just plain mean. This community is toxic if people like that are the senior members, if the users here bond over being cruel.

I don't see myself using this forum for much longer.

The whole bell duplication fiasco from yesterday really put me off this site. It woulda been fine if they'd just reported the thread, posted in it, that'd have been perfectly understandable. But making other threads to mock them, dragging it into other ones? That was just plain mean. This community is toxic if people like that are the senior members, if the users here bond over being cruel.

Whaaaa-?! When and where did this happen...? I can't believe I missed when I'm on almost all the time.

I'm glad I missed it lol. I read some of the pages and I think people just thought they were being funny, even if the jokes were all pretty stale.

This picture XD

image.jpg

Agreed. Kinda like the Luckypinch $950 thread: If these people don't know any better, then teach them the right thing. If they won't listen to anyone, simply ignore them, not mock them. The right people can take the course of action in that case. Kinda surprised it was the user performing the 'dupe' that actually closed the thread, instead of the mods.

And deleting the posts relating to the incident in the Information Thread was a pretty interesting thing for them to do. No hate though :p

Agreed. Kinda like the Luckypinch $950 thread: If these people don't know any better, then teach them the right thing. If they won't listen to anyone, simply ignore them, not mock them. The right people can take the course of action in that case. Kinda surprised it was the user performing the 'dupe' that actually closed the thread, instead of the mods.

The guys said on a different thread (which wasn't related to the dupe thread, people just saw them on it and took over the forum to talk about it) that they didn't even end up duplicating them, cuz they didn't know it wasn't allowed. So they actually did listen to people telling them it was wrong.

tbqh tho, if people were sitting there begging for me to get permabanned and making fun of me for not knowing a rule, I'd probably close the thread too.

Some ****** has moved in on my 99k belltree

I read through the posts and I agree. That really bothers me that there have been so many immature acts going around TBT lately. And I see the users and notice almost none of them have been members for over a year. Some people need to realize that they're portraying themselves in a terrible manner and makes TBT look just as bad as ACC.

uggghhh i can't find it i probably ****ing left it at work jc i hate myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back