• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a crush on a boy in my 1st hour... anthony,

grumbles

i didnt want a crush dammit

he just has like, cute fluffy hair, and his smile and laugh are so cute, and he seems smart, andnnice, its uGH UGH I DIDNT EVER WANT A CRUSH WHY THIS

bothered by these gross feelings

I really would like to eat like a healthy person but I just can't. I skip alot of meals, eat alot of sweets and basically live off of noodles.. Then again my parents will cook anything they have easy access to just to get cooking over with and since I'm a picky eater I eat like a small bowl of their food and then move onto my noodles.
Hey, atleast my weight is staying the same thanks to myself starving myself every other day xL
That matches me too.... not on purpose or anything just dont got time for morning and afternoon food making

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha sounds pretty similar to me
Although I have pasta instead of noodles :p

Just got a 30 minute detention for asking my friend for a sharpener :mad:
Thats kinda sorta very lame.... I didnt know schools still did detention

I feel like if I got skinny, my mum would actually take my health problems seriously.
"Lose weight" isn't a cure for my depression or anxiety or the pain in my pelvis. It's not going to fix my repressed memories coming back or help me sleep at night or open up to my boyfriend when I get suicidal.

But I do need new pants.

Last edited:
I feel like if I got skinny, my mum would actually take my health problems seriously.
"Lose weight" isn't a cure for my depression or anxiety or the pain in my pelvis. It's not going to fix my repressed memories coming back or help me sleep at night or open up to my boyfriend when I get suicidal.

But I do need new pants.
Awwww honey, give Cad. a hug <3 I may not know many of the emotions you are going though but if you wanna talk you can PM me. I don't mind and it would stay between us. <3 I hope you can get her to understand soon

I know..
I'm in my final year of school an still they give out detentions..
But when somebody in my class tells the teacher to **** off or something nothing happens but of you ask for a sharpener when everybody is talking then insta 30 mins!! :mad:
It is rare to see detention at my school

Also whats bothering me is when I go to check on my threads and I see 1 member looking and then I look to see who it is excitedly and it is only me

Last edited:
Oh it's extremely common in my school
Aswell as jumping on top of tables, throwing chairs and screaming at teachers
Sometimes I think "Am I in a school for special needs people..."

At my high school they are like, "screw you kids, do whatever but leave campus during school hours or no grad walking for you" they skip detention and give you referrals and tell you that you may not get to walk when you graduate

I'm feeling uneasy with my bet on CSGO Lounge. Virtus.Pro I hope you guys win this.

It's examinations this week and I haven't studied one bit. Yay!

I have no idea what to do with my spare CSGO copy. Something tells me that my cousin won't really use it as much as I'd hope and it might end up getting unused.

I hope my Computers project will work tomorrow. I'm literally the only one in my class that didn't submit anything this quarter because of some stupid reason. The way I downloaded the software also corrupted unrelated school files, which is absolute bull.

Still don't want to go to school. No, I will not deal with it. I know everyone has to but I'd rather not. **** you for telling me to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back