• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I grabbed some hot pockets from safeway because I remember liking them a ton when I was a kid. Dunno if they were just made different then or what, but this tastes pretty terrible.

I really would like to eat like a healthy person but I just can't. I skip alot of meals, eat alot of sweets and basically live off of noodles.. Then again my parents will cook anything they have easy access to just to get cooking over with and since I'm a picky eater I eat like a small bowl of their food and then move onto my noodles.
Hey, atleast my weight is staying the same thanks to myself starving myself every other day xL

I feel awful, my head is killing me and my stomach is so queasy.... I haven't eaten anything bad, I think I may be getting the stomach flu, may of my friends had it this past week.... it makes sense and the headache is almost always there XD

i just got my ****ing period after 2 years.
why? why now? why at this moment? why at this time? why ever? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back