• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw **** it.

jesus do you ****ing take no as an answer or??
I'm never giving you my number. Ever. And that's final. I'm not gullible anymore. Just stop berading me for it. Please.

and I thought you said that there are plenty other girls. Go find one. Make up your mind, dip****.

boys are kinda annoying sometimes, I get what your dealing with. Don't want to be liked by someone who is so two sided and player like... right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything, Death,Getting killed by Foxy, everything! I wanna kill myself >_<

I do to (owo)

boys are kinda annoying sometimes, I get what your dealing with. Don't want to be liked by someone who is so two sided and player like... right?

yeah, pretty much.
I used to like him but he's a lying backstabber

Last edited:
I'm bothered that I have to wait 2 more weeks for smash bros for the 3DS and about 2 months until the new pokemon game... Idk how I will survive the wait. Probably will just end up playing more animal crossing than usual to calm my urges to play the new games XD

ever since i told my parents about how i've been feeling lately, they haven't really talked to me about it much. my dad tried to talk with me when we took a break in front of the grocery store on our bike ride, but he didn't really get to say much. it's just got me really confused. are they gonna get me help for this or not???

yeeeeee
I still can't believe I dated him wtf??

It's like that for me too right now but not wanting my number just ignoring me and calling me bad names :/
Dunno why I dated the person and they said they loved me and now this... just no XD

It's like that for me too right now but not wanting my number just ignoring me and calling me bad names :/
Dunno why I dated the person and they said they loved me and now this... just no XD
woah holy hell

and wow this really calmed me down. thanks I guess.

I'm getting privacy errors on literally almost every site I want to go onto and It's pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back