• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
~

I don't want to control my boyfriend...I just want him to be happy, and I wish I could do more for him.

Last edited:
~

The boyfriend is sick. He's failing his college classes. He really hates school. I keep trying to tell him it doesn't matter if he fails, but it bothers him, understandably so. I just don't know how to help him feel like he's accomplished something. He's young, and he's got time to figure everything out. I just wish I could show him that. He feels helpless, and his teacher told him to drop a class he's failing, and recently his dog died. I wish I could hug him, but he's 800 miles away. He says me being here is enough for him. But I just...I wish I could do more for him.\

Also this ******* at work is....he calls me cute and it makes me feel gross and I've started talking less to him, but now he stares at me while I work. Gross.
I know that feeling. The only thing you can really do is be there for him and try to get his mind off the things that stresses him out :\

oh cool brought all of my paint and stuff to work to finish painting some coasters since Tuesdays are dead

forgot the coasters

Car isn't starting & I hope it's just a battery issue because I need to drive myself to a job interview tomorrow.

I'm so conflicted about my bread.. there's the good kind.. but it's a day past it's expiration date... I want a grilled cheese and that bread is just 10x better to use.. then the regular bread which.. is just regular ugh. SHOULD I TAKE THE CHANCE AND EAT THE BREAD?

Um unless it has mold on it, eat it. Just because it has a number printed on it doesn't mean the bread is going to abide by that number. Expiration dates are required by the FDA & are by no means a be-all end-all date to throw food away. It depends on the food obviously, but trust your senses to decide.

^this. i sometimes drink old milk. as long as it doesn't smell or have lumps it's alright.

Mum's still yelling at me for what I look like.
I'm also sick from the moldy doughnut incident I brought up earlier.
Still happy I got a refund though.

ApolloJusticeAC; The point of this thread isn't to ***** about other members (especially using their name and everything), that's a tad rude. You know there's an ignore feature, right? Use it if you don't want to see their posts, problem solved. c:

god only like an hour left of work I want to leaaavvveee

So it's my fault she didn't do her homework, and now you're going to take the money I made baby sitting? What the F is wrong with you and spoiling MY kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back