• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I don't fall asleep since I need to lay in bed, but if I do I'm sorry and I'll be sure to reply tomorrow.. I'm so exhausted for some reason. I'm laying in bed with an iPod :3

Last edited:
And I just found out I am about to fail a class for being sick and recovering from my Great Grandmothers death

- - - Post Merge - - -

They all charge like 1000 points for a pixel icon ; v ; but they're pretty but.. ugh I'm just jealous that I can't afford them;;

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!

A comic on the info :>
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

I've been like this all week, I want to know her!
She sits alone playing video games or reading mangas!
I want to be her friend, but she won't speak to me?
I'm going to ask her to be my friend tomorrow!

almost died today. how fun.

you know, a few weeks ago i thought dying was the better option, but if i died back there, i wouldnt really like that at all anymore.

really super lonely, and will be for about a week longer... even then i don't think it will get better

A comic on the info :>

I've been like this all week, I want to know her!
She sits alone playing video games or reading mangas!
I want to be her friend, but she won't speak to me?
I'm going to ask her to be my friend tomorrow!
aww.
Try to find common interests. Do you share a favorite video game or manga? "Hey, I see that you read ____. I like that manga too! What's your favorite part?" Or, "I heard that you play _____. Wow, that's one of my favorites!".

I tried. :< But good luck!

The thing that ALWAYS bothers me is animated signitures that arnt just like little small sparkles.... well that but I think I most hated thing in this world is love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back