• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lemon:

I guess you're also the type of person who throws away an entire bag of grapes when a few of them are bad.
You don't know what type of person I am based on that post but I don't throw away food. I would just pick off the bad grapes and then eat the rest. But thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe its not guys problem, maybe ur just not high standard? u should try dating some fat guys, they never get any action. i don't mean like so fat can't see feet fat guys, but more like a little fat that if u motivated them they would not be fat. it really works, when i am down i always hang out at the dairy queen and ask fat girls out, it really boosts ur confidence.
Nice, so your first resort is to basically call me ugly then proceed to say how you pity on girls who are unattractive to you because you feel bad about yourself lol. I'm quite attractive actually, but thanks anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you tried reanimating a corpse to be your boyfriend?
Nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

boys are smelly
For real they are tho.

Last edited:
I am deeply disturbed right now

I'm at work and like oh hey I'll clean under the sink where all the cleaning stuff is because ironically it's ****ing disgusting under there. start to find peppermints stuck all over the place for some reason. dig a little deeper, pull out the drawer beside the cupboard and underneath, low and behold, there's where the mints are coming from, as well as a ****load of wrapped candies that have congealed into sticky goop, as well as about a thousand little things which looked like pebbles but I soon realized were thousand year old peanuts. I scraped as much of it out as I could but I can't get a broom in there because it's so sticky and it's a small space.

GOD WHY DID I LOOK IN HERE

Generalizations and sexism are fun, and people who practice it are pretty easy to figure out. :lemon:
You can't be sexist against men. I was talking about how I don't want to deal with men right now myself and how to me they're not worth my time right now. I shouldn't have put "everyone"

Generalizations and sexism are fun, and people who practice it are pretty easy to figure out. :lemon:

Have you never heard of venting before or...

@seigakaku - I was going to comment about how you should have brought your "not all men" blast shield. lol I'm sorry you're feeling down right now and that people are getting on your case. Feel better soon bb.

Have you never heard of venting before or...

@seigakaku - I was going to comment about how you should have brought your "not all men" blast shield. lol I'm sorry you're feeling down right now and that people are getting on your case. Feel better soon bb.

ya. Because you're mad it's completely okay to hate on half the population of the planet. Gotcha. I'm going to go be a racist bigot because it's definitely okay if someone not of my skin colour does something bad to me. Capital thinking, m8. Cheerio, pip pip and all that, gov'na.

Last edited:
You can't be sexist against men. I was talking about how I don't want to deal with men right now myself and how to me they're not worth my time right now. I shouldn't have put "everyone"

Then maybe you should word your man-hating sentences in way that make them relative to only you and not everyone. GGWPNORE. Not even going to comment on the first bit.

Last edited:
Then maybe you should word your man-hating sentences in way that make them relative to only you and not everyone. GGWPNORE. Not even going to comment on the first bit.

Alice, please enlighten me, what is this 'GGWPNORE'? I could Google it, but I'm concerned with what might come up.

ya. Because you're mad it's completely okay to hate on half the population of the planet. Gotcha. I'm going to go be a racist bigot because it's definitely okay if someone not of my skin colour does something bad to me. Capital thinking, m8. Cheerio, pip pip and all that, gov'na.

All right have fun with your false equivalence

Wow, sorry. I already know my mistake and I'm now researching on why you can be "sexist against men." I didn't mean to start anything geez.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back