• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxiety. I mean, before I send a message to someone I look up to/am afraid of offending, I have to coach myself and say "they won't hate me for sending this" and it takes a minute to send a message??? like wow thanks I totally asked to be afraid of doing anything ever.

Pretty sure I used too much laundry detergent on my clothes today. And I didn't leave them in the dryer long enough, apparently, but I don't have enough time to put them back in. *sigh* They're sticky and wet. No es bueno

Anxiety. I mean, before I send a message to someone I look up to/am afraid of offending, I have to coach myself and say "they won't hate me for sending this" and it takes a minute to send a message??? like wow thanks I totally asked to be afraid of doing anything ever.

Do you read it over and over and over to make sure you wrote it correctly, that you didn't write anything stupid, etc? :p I know that feel, man.

I was offered to go out to dinner with my mom and her boyfriend.. but I have to read a book so I don't think I can go. :(

Do you read it over and over and over to make sure you wrote it correctly, that you didn't write anything stupid, etc? :p I know that feel, man.

Yup :/ and even before I write the message, I stare at the blank screen saying "should I even begin? or should I just stop now?"

Worst.luck.with.sellers.ever.

I just won an auction, dude said the villager is moving out. No mention of him needing time to move her out, or anything of the sort. One assumes once you win an auction you get your items, as it usually goes. I've been waiting for over an hour and he hasn't even added me yet. He says he's TT'ing one day at a time, but wtf why?! Could you not have mentioned that in the auction?! I have somewhere to be in an hour, I can't be sitting here waiting for you to give me my villager when you feel like it.
I honestly think he's trying to TT her into boxes, and never had a move out date. Why lie though? Just say she doesn't have a move out date yet, but that you can get her there. That way you get the right buyer. If you say she's ready to go, you'll get a buyer that is expecting for the villager to be ready to go.
*rantover*...

"I'm gonna contact you soon" aka "I'm gonna leave you waiting for an hour"
"Hey! Rosie is ready. I'm gonna add you and open my gates in just a sec" aka "I'm gonna leave you waiting for another 10mins"
Dude has no grasp of time.

Last edited:
wish people understood that gender expression goes beyond the binary. if I dress in stereotypically masculine clothes, it's not a given that i identify as a man :\

Worst.luck.with.sellers.ever.

I just won an auction, dude said the villager is moving out. No mention of him needing time to move her out, or anything of the sort. One assumes once you win an auction you get your items, as it usually goes. I've been waiting for over an hour and he hasn't even added me yet. He says he's TT'ing one day at a time, but wtf why?! Could you not have mentioned that in the auction?! I have somewhere to be in an hour, I can't be sitting here waiting for you to give me my villager when you feel like it.
I honestly think he's trying to TT her into boxes, and never had a move out date. Why lie though? Just say she doesn't have a move out date yet, but that you can get her there. That way you get the right buyer. If you say she's ready to go, you'll get a buyer that is expecting for the villager to be ready to go.
*rantover*...

"I'm gonna contact you soon" aka "I'm gonna leave you waiting for an hour"
"Hey! Rosie is ready. I'm gonna add you and open my gates in just a sec" aka "I'm gonna leave you waiting for another 10mins"
Dude has no grasp of time.

Who was this dude that tricked you? Did that happen here in BTF?

Who was this dude that tricked you? Did that happen here in BTF?

I wouldn't say he tricked me. I think he's a kid that has no consideration for other people, or their time. I'm not gonna flame him, my intention was to come here and vent my frustrations, not try to blacklist him. I'm a generally nice person, but sometimes people will push the wrong button. I'm still not gonna leave him a bad rating(though I feel like it), I just won't leave him one at all.

Oh god, I do this every time I start a new thread to save from embarrassment or being offensive....

There's school tomorrow, I feel so alone at school a lot. On the bright side, this is the last week of school before break.

My little brothers...
God, they're annoying.
One being a jock, and one basically an even annoying version of myself when I was 9.

you're making this so hard on me and you don't even know it ughhhh.

I can't believe that Geminis were rated as the "least clingy-est". Just look at me.

Last edited:
now that sakura chiyo's my avatar i feel like i have to be her
i'm not nearly as nice and cute and good at life halp

I was supposed to get Apple today and the user was apparently waiting on me but he/she wasn't replying to my VM and wasn't online so I had no idea. So someone else came and got her and I feel really sad because it's all my fault?...uvu' That's what it feels like, sigh...

My tummy hurts really bad. I'm having a bad night and I just want my boyfriend to wrap me in a blanket and rub my back. Somehow when he tells me things are going to be okay, I can't help but believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back