• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't sleep, I keep thinking about the fact that someone just lied to my face, and looked me right in the eyes and did it. I'm so angry about this. Also, there's lightning far away on the horizon and it's clear where I am and I want to watch it.

Seeing a lot of people here that have relationship problems is rather heart breaking. It makes me wonder why you put yourselves in that position. It isn't healthy, it isn't love and ya'all really don't deserve it. You're all beautiful, and amazing people. You all deserve better.

"You posted it as a link not like ____" Well, sorry that sometimes the fricking program is a piece of **** and doesn't work when you post it that way. Sorry that your program is designed poorly and you can't fix it.

Can someone tell me where the thread were they tell you the sell prices for collectables,thank you ^_^

holy **** something is wrong with my vision, everything i do is so out of focus and i cant make mhself fpcus, like when im wriying my hand and pencil is zoned out ajs i cang position it right, same thing qfor typing. what is happening, ots malong me dizY

WHY WAS THE FORST PATT TYPED OK OMG this is actually vothersome tho im getting a headcaje

ph my gos this is actuallu a problen i cant even focus well enough to read rext far away, everuthkmg id like obstructed by dtuff good hod

Last edited:
holy **** something is wrong with my vision, everything i do is so out of focus and i cant make mhself fpcus, like when im wriying my hand and pencil is zoned out ajs i cang position it right, same thing qfor typing. what is happening, ots malong me dizY

WHY WAS THE FORST PATT TYPED OK OMG this is actually vothersome tho im getting a headcaje

ph my gos this is actuallu a problen i cant even focus well enough to read rext far away, everuthkmg id like obstructed by dtuff good hod

Sleep. Seriously, just go take a nap for an hour. If your vision doesn't improve you might want to call a doctor.

my mom hates me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

and my printer broke when i have like 500 essays to do

I'm wearing jeans for the first time since early last year.
I look...okay. I mean, I'm sucking it in and hiding as much as I can in a oversized peasant top, but I look okay. Mom's already jumped all over me about motivating myself to start losing "all that weight" again and to start making an effort. I made an effort today and I got met with the equivalent of "It's not good enough."

I'm wearing jeans for the first time since early last year.
I look...okay. I mean, I'm sucking it in and hiding as much as I can in a oversized peasant top, but I look okay. Mom's already jumped all over me about motivating myself to start losing "all that weight" again and to start making an effort. I made an effort today and I got met with the equivalent of "It's not good enough."

Honey, ignore her. Turn her voice in to that sound from Charlie Brown when the parents talk. You are beautiful and there is NOTHING wrong with you.

Ugh, my friends always think that I have no problems, so they can just get endless advice from me. No, I don't think you should date your friend's younger sister. For the fifteenth time, I don't think you should take drugs, It won't make you look cool. And, if your friend wants to kill herself, please, please, PLEASE tell someone that can actually help her!

I don't mind being someone they can turn to, but it always seems to be little irrelevant things that I don't have time to sort out, a problem between my friends and a bunch people that I don't even know, or really serious stuff that's out of my control. I'm not an advice centre, I'm 15. It just makes me sad because no one seems to even consider whether I'm okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back