• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
82% to win on the flop, shipped it in, then the donk gets runner runner flush. what a cooler.

i think my dad might be having a heart attack soon.

it doesn't help that i had to read Hatchet for class. (its about a pilot who dies having a heart attack and a boy has to survive in the wild)

it doesn't help that i had to read Hatchet for class. (its about a pilot who dies having a heart attack and a boy has to survive in the wild)

Really? What symptoms does he have?

u kno

u should probably call a doctor

just maybe

The mods can't take our British humour seriously :O

i bet 100% I'll get an infraction for this

Yes, it seems some Americans are often baffled by our extreme amount of sarcasm and alternative sense of humour. The ones I've spoken to, anyway :D

Yes, it seems some Americans are often baffled by our extreme amount of sarcasm and alternative sense of humour. The ones I've spoken to, anyway :D

Yeah ahha! I hate it when people say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... It's basically my life.

Seriously though if he has worsening angina or something he should go to a doc, get some tests done

Apparently I should've been flattered that the creep from earlier hit on me and wouldn't leave me alone.

If I were you, I'd slap him and report him to your most trusted adult.
But I reckon I wouldn't be brave enough to do it in all honesty. Just don't remain silent! Even if this creep moves on from you, if you don't out him he could potentially start doing it to many, many other girls.

Why are all of my friends always so busy? Not that I'm mad about them being successful and all, It's just that I've been trying for 2 weeks to go trailing with them and they're either too busy, or drop out at the last second.

I wish I was as busy as them; maybe I would'nt always have to go by myself, haha..

Oh my God, I've just seen that person posting Satan and death comments. Normally I wouldn't be scared by Jeff the Killer but I AM IN A ****ING MANSION ALL ALONE NEXT TO A RIVER FAMED FOR THE AMOUNT OF DEAD FISH IT BRINGS TO THE SHORES OF ENGLAND AND A WAX MUSEUM JESUS CHRIST
think happy thoughts star think of anything but that
(Yes I've ignored them but I'm scarred for life now)

I've been wondering, are you (or anyone reading this) aware if this site has an ignore/block feature? I can't find an answer.

If you go to their profile, there is an "Ignore this User" button, or something along those lines. It's by where you can see their most recent forum posts. I reported him for spamming the topics and not adding anything to them, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back