• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's unhealthy obssession with bethany mota.

*sigh* I hate her,because of a picture that annoyed me alot...

photo.jpg

If she didn't make that face,I wouldn't care at all about her...but that picture ticks me off alot.

ty bb gonna go try that.

SO ITCHY :'(
I'm late to the party, but...

Try Hydrocortisone cream, or a store-brand version of it. 1% strength.

It's what I've always used for bug bites and rashes and hives and anything else that itched like mad. I got these MASSIVE lumpy mosquito bites (like, deform my calf, huge, the lump was probably almost an inch and a half wide) when I was in Japan last week and they stopped itching as soon as I has the ointment on for a minute or two.

Still upset about my 3DS and phone being stolen, wish I could have done something to prevent it.

My brother hates me, but only because he got grounded for something HE did. I guess he's just trying to take his anger out, but throwing my laptop at the wall, whipping wires and belts at me, and treating me like udder **** seems a bit too far.

There's this girl I like that I've known since last year, I know for a fact that she likes me, and I really like her back, but I'm not sure how I can express my feelings for her without, uh, I don't even know. I guess I'm just a shy type is all.

I've been feeling down a lot more lately. I tend to cry a lot, but only when I'm alone, and that's even harder to do because the only place I'm actually "alone" is in the shower.

*sigh*​

Last edited:
My eyes hurt from watching youtube too much D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

7 hours of it C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

*sigh* I hate her,because of a picture that annoyed me alot...

photo.jpg

If she didn't make that face,I wouldn't care at all about her...but that picture ticks me off alot.

why does it tick you off? i don't mind her... she hardly has made any videos lately either.

Last edited:
why does it tick you off? i don't mind her... she hardly has made any videos lately either.

Certain things tick me off,I don't like people winking at me,or doing that face.

Still upset about my 3DS and phone being stolen, wish I could have done something to prevent it.

My brother hates me, but only because he got grounded for something HE did. I guess he's just trying to take his anger out, but throwing my laptop at the wall, whipping wires and belts at me, and treating me like udder **** seems a bit too far.

There's this girl I like that I've known since last year, I know for a fact that she likes me, and I really like her back, but I'm not sure how I can express my feelings for her without, uh, I don't even know. I guess I'm just a shy type is all.

I've been feeling down a lot more lately. I tend to cry a lot, but only when I'm alone, and that's even harder to do because the only place I'm actually "alone" is in the shower.

*sigh*​

If you need any support feel free to talk to me!You poor poor soul :'c

I feel like making a Tumblr to RP, but I'm afraid that if I do then I'll waste that "newbie popularity" you get on some sites, but I'm not sure if you get it on Tumblr or not.

And I can't bring myself to write.

I have an essay due tomorrow at midnight. That'd be great, right? A whole 24 hours more to do it. No. That's not enough time.
I was going to work on it today, because I was supposed to have like 6 hours between work and class, but for whatever reason, they wanted me to stay at work, and when I was finally done I had to eat and go to class. Tomorrow, I have class and work until 4:30, and then I have to pack and catch a train at 5:30 so I can go home. I don't know if I'll be able to write on the train, and I'll probably mostly be panicking because I've never ridden a train by myself.

So now I'm staying up until I finish this essay, which would be easy enough, but I don't know how to write this essay. My first essay in college, and it's just different enough from what I had to do in high school and I don't know what I'm doing. It doesn't even matter. This essay is for a class that's just required for the college and it has nothing to do with what I want to be doing. It's just stressing me out.

I also have a test in Japanese and I have to recite a monologue in acting tomorrow, which are two things that are much more important to me than this essay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back