• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lick it, is it good?

I haven't licked it yet, but I'm deffo gonna give it a try. There's nothing quite like raw defrosted sausage meat mixed with E.Coli nomnomnom.

Although when I was a kid my mum used to freeze our extra steaks for the dogs and one day I took a steak out and tried gnawing on it because I was playing wild animal. My mum came in and was like 'holy christ child what are you doing' and called the family doctor.

I am still not sure how I didn't die.

I used to eat worms and mud too.

My obsession with Pharrel Williams.

His music is not my type but he's so awesome and it feels weird....

I'm so sick.
I can't get up without feeling dizzy.
I don't want to go to school; I wanna sleep.
I don't think I can get through today without throwing up/passing out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My obsession with Pharrel Williams.

His music is not my type but he's so awesome and it feels weird....

He's so talented and hot, unf.

I ADDED MY FRIEND FROM SCHOOL AND I BOUGHT SAKURA SPIRIT AS A JOKE AND I FORGOT I UPLOADED A SCREENSHOT OF IT A WHILE AGO SO NOW THEYRE GONNA THINK IM A WEEABOO PERVERT BYE

I ADDED MY FRIEND FROM SCHOOL AND I BOUGHT SAKURA SPIRIT AS A JOKE AND I FORGOT I UPLOADED A SCREENSHOT OF IT A WHILE AGO SO NOW THEYRE GONNA THINK IM A WEEABOO PERVERT BYE

I googled that out of curiosity and wow.

There are a hella ton of 5 star reviews on steam like wut. I wonder who the target demographic of that game is.

Also don't feel bad, I have several body pillows of my fave anime characters that I've purchased from cons which some people find kinda weird. Like not ones where they're in states of undress (seriously why are 90% of body pillows pervy WHY) just ones where they're wearing their standard canon clothing and are looking normal. But yeah people still do kinda look at them like... why. I just like collecting merch of my fave anime characters okay I'm not creepy I promise. I just use them for decoration and collecting purposes, I'm not doing any freaky.

This creep won't stop hitting on me and it's getting really uncomfortable because I'm the only one in the hall.
Just because I'm sitting here alone doesn't mean I'm inviting you to bother me.
I just want to play Kirby until my class starts.
After he moved a seat closer and asked if I was single, I bolted.

Last edited:
Some girl in my maths class asked me if someone sits next to me, then I said "Yep, she does". Then for no reason, she starts yelling at me. Jerk.

This creep won't stop hitting on me and it's getting really uncomfortable because I'm the only one in the hall.
Stay safe! ;^;

Last edited:

Good, get on out of there or smack him. Either way stay safe

Lol I bet they haven't played the full game then ahaha.

I literally fancy this guy so much and he likes me too, WHY does he have to be friends with my ex! And no, my ex is NOT the sort of person who'd be cool with that. Sigh..

creeper.jpg

Creeper gonna creep.

As an FYI to that creeper dude the 'accidentally on purpose message the wrong person' trick generally works out better if you engage the person in normal conversation and don't just go straight for 'come 2 dinner with me'. It also probably works better if they actually reply to you and you don't just keep sending them messages.

I think hands down the creepiest message I've ever gotten was when some guy said 'the more you reject me the more it makes me want you' like uh thanks that's a totally normal thing to say to someone you've been harassing at nightclubs for the past few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back