What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either I didn't get enough sleep or I have a start of a horrible migraine. I can't go back to sleep because I'm going to be baby sitting soon. *sigh* I don't want to anymore.

That was the one!!

I can't believe he didn't even ask for my credit card details. I thought he was gonna transfer that totally legit $14.5 million to me. I am so disappointed.

Why must you hurt me in this way anth1.

You build me up then knock me down.

That was the one!!

I can't believe he didn't even ask for my credit card details. I thought he was gonna transfer that totally legit $14.5 million to me. I am so disappointed.

Why must you hurt me in this way anth1.

You build me up then knock me down.

XD I just reported them, then sent a message back saying "Reported. I still wouldn't have believed you if you had decent grammar."

My kid's b-day party got postponed because no one in my family bothered to mention that they're going out of town this weekend. I didn't find out till last night AFTER we ordered the food. Luckily I was able to reschedule the food order but my kid is crushed. These are the people that are having me watch their kids so they have no excuse to not telling me sooner. I'm planning on taking her out for her Birthday instead and maybe getting her another pack of Pokemon cards. *sigh*

Edit: I told them in advance that we're just going to have a small party for her. But they never mentioned not being here for it.

Last edited:
I know this goes without saying, but never give out any of your private information to a stranger online. You all assumed correct in this being a spam account and it has now been removed from the forum.

Thanks for reporting them and in future it would probably be best to just avoid messaging them altogether.

Only 3rd week of this uni year and I'm already drowning in work. I don't feel clever enough for this course

freaking connections to the cinema yeah gg im getting home after 10.30 pm tomorrow.

What's bothering me is how difficult it is to get to the piercing studio. Seriously the bus comes like twice a day.

Can't a girl just get some titanium stabbed through her hood.

why does nobody want a 6iv pokemon. ill just be completing my kalos dex all weekend then.

I cannot get an image out of my head.

I was reading /r/LetsNotMeet and there was this creeper story and ughghghhghhghg. The creeper basically abused animals and there was a goddamn picture and I was warned it was NSFL but I still clicked it because I'm an idiot and now I cannot stop thinking about that poor poor mouse.

I have a crush on this French guy and I keep trawling through 6 pages of people I'm following on twitter just to look at his last posted picture which was in April ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back