• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I won't tell you anything because you get as excited as a 5 year old on christmas just because I go out and see friends. f u

I doubt there's many people that would miss me.

I'm sure there are people who would miss you. It may not be a whole lot, but the ones who will miss you are the ones that matter the most. I hope that you feel better and don't do anything rash.

Last edited:
I'm sure that's not true; more people would probably miss you than you may realize. I know you're probably referring to outside of the forum but even though I hardly know you I'm certain that I'd notice if you disappeared, and I'd miss seeing you around.

EOguAgA.png

Right now?
Ummm well... My daughter is always growing and becoming more mobile and so she's practically bouncing off the walls and touching everything she's not supposed to... The weather's been getting to me since it suddenly changed from fall to winter.. And living in Minnesota, winter's basically our longest season. I feel like I was vacationing somewhere and just came back home. Like this place is always snowy, cold, icy doodoo. :c Alsoo I've been getting sick of my mayor's house. I gotta change stuff around, but my happy home academy houses are not good places to order from and I don't have any tbt and most people are asking for MILLIONS of bells for all sortsa stuff and I worry that I don't have the resources to thrive in this community... In my game, etc.
My boyfriend and I are doing well, but we're not in the greatest situation, either.
Everything kinda bothers me right now, idk.
I wish I had more friends on this site.

I started crying when I came home today because of my sexuality, and that's really dumb I know but it just hurts that I keep falling for girls who I know will never like me back and there's absolutely nothing I can do to change that. It's not like I need to have a girlfriend right now or anything but it's just incredibly frustrating and it makes me nervous that it'll be a very long time before I find someone who I like and who likes me back.

Last edited:
I started crying when I came home today because of my sexuality, and that's really dumb I know but it just hurts that I keep falling for girls who I know will never like me back and there's absolutely nothing I can do to change that. It's not like I need to have a girlfriend right now or anything but it's just incredibly frustrating and it makes me nervous that it'll be a very long time before I find someone who I like and who likes me back.

I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I don't really think there is. If it's any comfort, you're not alone. I've felt the same way before, and so have a lot of others.

I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I don't really think there is. If it's any comfort, you're not alone. I've felt the same way before, and so have a lot of others.
That actually is kind of comforting to hear. Thank you.

I'm coming down with a bad cold.
The crack in my bedroom window isn't helping my situation much either. :/
I really don't want to get strep/mono again, especially since my healthcare is almost up.
(And I need someone to talk to but I'm too lame to ask for help/anyone to listen.It's just the same stuff, different day. I wish I could go back and re-repress all this crap. I'm just so tired... I think about just sleeping, maybe forever.)

Last edited:
I am in the ****ing most ****tiest mood I've been for the past two weeks.And that is saying alot.

1st.Trying to help out someone and then they left their AC:NL at my house while visiting and I will feel very guilty if I do not find it.

2nd.I got a ****ing god load of homework I need to do topped with ^.

3rd.My supposed ''friend'' of mine is seriously annoying me replying with rude comments as,''Its not your business ''or '' There's a reason blah blah blah hates you.'' I am very sick of dealing with her bull****

Seriously this is like a hugeee headache.

Right now?
Ummm well... My daughter is always growing and becoming more mobile and so she's practically bouncing off the walls and touching everything she's not supposed to... The weather's been getting to me since it suddenly changed from fall to winter.. And living in Minnesota, winter's basically our longest season. I feel like I was vacationing somewhere and just came back home. Like this place is always snowy, cold, icy doodoo. :c Alsoo I've been getting sick of my mayor's house. I gotta change stuff around, but my happy home academy houses are not good places to order from and I don't have any tbt and most people are asking for MILLIONS of bells for all sortsa stuff and I worry that I don't have the resources to thrive in this community... In my game, etc.
My boyfriend and I are doing well, but we're not in the greatest situation, either.
Everything kinda bothers me right now, idk.
I wish I had more friends on this site.
id be your friend

my relationship has become such a laughable joke and it makes me want to cry n die,
he has 0 concept or understanding that i despise being treated like a child and he refuses to change or fix it and fails to understand that for the first few months we were together that i was afraid of even being myself because i didnt want to be rejected, and now that i am being myself and simply sticking up for myself and having my own say in things he can't stand it or me for that matter and everyday is another argument and i'm so so so so so SO tired of it and i just want to crawl in a hole and never leave and never speak to anyone for the rest of eternity because I AM WORTHLESS. :^)
i suppose it doesn't help my meds make me have no emotions besides sheer anger and even *worse* anxiety, and the fact that my boyfriend doubles as my dad and thinks he can boss me around and tell me what to do as if i'm a ****ing puppy that will follow his every order. whats even worse is that i watched my mother be bossed around by my dad my entire childhood and now that i'm grown i despise him for treating her that way, and i hate myself even more for falling into a relationship where the EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME, lol. except i just end up screaming and blocking out everything/everyone for hours on end now instead of tolerating his bs. zzzz i am tired of existing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back