• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try tapping on her, tell her that you want to talk to her.

Thanks to the cell phones, people have been less social at the tables.

I do, but once I tell her, she goes right back to looking at the screen. Oh, the woes of not having a smartphone.

At least I get to talk to her during P.E.

I haven't changed my shirt in 4 days... idk why but I just haven't... I am discusting some times (this time I am just a smell person)

i can't read chest x-rays and i don't think i'll ever be able to :(
oh well it's too close to xmas to care!

i can't read chest x-rays and i don't think i'll ever be able to :(
oh well it's too close to xmas to care!

ApacheeXRay.jpg
this is bad tho, right??

I have to see a therapist later today and I really do not wish to go,I hate having to go to therapy sessions I know they're there to help but I can't even talk to them no matter how hard I try.I just can't open up to them.​

Last edited:
So let me tell you what happen before **** started happening

So me and my friend Maddie left my old swim team Crimson and we went to Solo, Solo is a great team so we loved it but problem is were now the "newbies" so I manege to be friends with the popular group and the other groups so Maddie is a pretty fast swimmer shes faster then me in Free and Fly but im better then her in Breast and Back so she had a falling out with her old best friend Hunter who also came with us from Crimson so there parents kind of tell them you can be rude to them its fine! So they both have been acting like teenage girls anyways me and Maddie made a agreement that I go in front of her for breast and Back and she goes in front of me for Free and Fly so recently she wont let me go in front of her for ANYTHING! So Breaststoke cam (My best stroke) and I said maddie can I go in fronmt of you? Shes say I dont know not even looking at me (she does that ALL the time) so right on the first lap I beat her so were in the locker room and I froget my towel so I asked her can I just dry off my arms and legs? Once again I dont know... She forgets her towel ALL the time and I share mine with her with out a second thought so anyways I asked her how come she didnt let me go in front of her for anything? She said I will text you so we both walk out and I dont see my dad and I asked her may I call my dad so I know where he is? She says I have a certain amout of min so... And her mom is just standing there doing NOTHING staring at us and doesnt even give a **** about me and leave so back at Crimson her mom was late a lot so whenever we didnt see her mom there we would make her sit in the car with us until her mom came so im pretty upset about that so my dad gets there 30min later. So I get home and I get a message from her saying. Cuz im faster then u in everything. Now that made me so ****ing mad because I dont get are you home safe? Did you get a ride? Nope! I got that so im thinking its her little brother playing a prank so I told her to Facetime me so she did and yep it was her! So I texted back saying like you shouldnt point another persons deficiencies and stuff and she somes back saying im just stating a fact you can look at the meet results (I did and I beat her in Free Breast Back) so I told her never text me again I had a feeling that we wernt really friends that you lost me as a friend but all I lost was dead weight. Then I relisde something she did the EXACT same thing she did to Hunter to me. So what should I do I have practice today and she is going to be there what should I do?

So let me tell you what happen before **** started happening

-snip-

Holy crap, that was hard to read XD
My advice: Forget about her and move on. Sounds like a snarky brat... either you'll make up and be friends again down the road or you won't. Yeah, you'll have to be around her, but be the better person and just ignore her. There will be many, many times in your life like this... learn to block out the ****heads now.

Holy crap, that was hard to read XD
My advice: Forget about her and move on. Sounds like a snarky brat... either you'll make up and be friends again down the road or you won't. Yeah, you'll have to be around her, but be the better person and just ignore her. There will be many, many times in your life like this... learn to block out the ****heads now.

I know that but I have a good feeling shes going to kick me in the head at practice or just be a brat ugh

I know that but I have a good feeling shes going to kick me in the head at practice or just be a brat ugh

Well this probably isn't good advice, but if she kicks you in the head, punch her in the face. Some people need to be taken down a peg or two. My philosophy, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back