• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am genuinely upset that I saw Fili die in the last Hobbit movie (even though I've read the book many times and knew it would happen). This is really stupid. I need a slap and a cup of tea :p Maybe it's because I have a cold and my brain is all mushed up.

Same tbh.
Honestly, I had forgotten since I hadn't read the book in 3 years *nervous laughter*
Otherwise, I thought it was a really good movie, I just didn't like the ending :/

I am genuinely upset that I saw Fili die in the last Hobbit movie (even though I've read the book many times and knew it would happen). This is really stupid. I need a slap and a cup of tea :p Maybe it's because I have a cold and my brain is all mushed up.
spoilers pls

pls tag spoilers for this 100 year old story
else i will be triggered pls

I feel like I'm getting sick. Kinda knew it was coming since the kids were hacking and sneezing the whole time I was over for christmas eve but it still sucks. :(

Thanks.. for not even checking wtf you did give me for christmas. I don't wear wrestling tops and that shirt was too small lol.

Also, granny get some comfy beds my body and head hurts

It is. And he is even more annoying now. I just checked my bank account just to make sure it wasn't hacked by those guys and seems fine. Dad said he'd put money in but then he did take out as much wtf leave it or don't do it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back