• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact I still don't think I'm completely over my ex even though we broke up more than 5 months ago. So angry at myself for being so weak.

My dad threw away $300 of mine that was sitting on the table while he was cleaning. It was right ****ing there, sitting by itself on the table. It's all gone now, he already threw everything out and he tried to blame me for it. I literally left it on the table for 20 minutes. God forbid that I leave for 20 ****ing minutes in my own house, right?

My dad threw away $300 of mine that was sitting on the table while he was cleaning. It was right ****ing there, sitting by itself on the table. It's all gone now, he already threw everything out and he tried to blame me for it. I literally left it on the table for 20 minutes. God forbid that I leave for 20 ****ing minutes in my own house, right?

It's all gone? The trashmen already came?

My mother has done the same to me several times. She threw away my new laptop into the trash because it was in a cardboard box. She thought it was pizza! She also blamed me by saying it smelled bad and I needed to clean it more. Annoying lot... I did manage to get it back though.

Anytime anyone accuses someone of being jealous. It's like I have some kind of knee-jerk reaction to these words because everytime I read/hear it, I get angry. Probably cos whenever I read it, it makes no sense and just feels like ego-stroking.

It's all gone? The trashmen already came?

My mother has done the same to me several times. She threw away my new laptop into the trash because it was in a cardboard box. She thought it was pizza! She also blamed me by saying it smelled bad and I needed to clean it more. Annoying lot... I did manage to get it back though.

Yeah, It's gone, the trashman come at different days where I am. At least he didn't throw away all of my money, ha ha.

Sorry that your laptop got thrown away, though. Glad you got it back. :)

i'll fight him

You should tell your dad that you complained about it here. He will regret it.

stressing out because ik if this brie cheese has rennet in it help

also i'm feeling this weird guilt for not going to school even though it's break? i had a really bad time missing months of school last year and it just turned into a blur of counselors and mad parents soo I might be associating it with that ;3;

I read the ingredients but this website said that sometimes they'd list rennet as enzymes in the ingredients so idk. ;A;

Little Big Planet Central's domain name has disappeared, showing that the site was shut down. I feel that LBPC was home, while TBT was a 5-star hotel. I miss LBPC.

I am genuinely upset that I saw Fili die in the last Hobbit movie (even though I've read the book many times and knew it would happen). This is really stupid. I need a slap and a cup of tea :p Maybe it's because I have a cold and my brain is all mushed up.

The only character on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth I need to work on for unlocks is The Lost. He has no health and if you get hit in any part of the run, you die. I'm not ready for that, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back