• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact my sister used to love chocolate but has barely touched her xmas stash and still hasn't put on weight. We've got her a councillor now, i really hope she gets better

"You need a portrait so you can get your talent discovered!"

what talent

I feel like I'm an endless void of hunger and laziness and I can't find anything I want to eat. ;-;

I'm 13, if I could to to the grocery store and buy everything I would. :c
I'll settle for an orange I guess~

Today at the library I was caught reading Mein Kampf to children. Evil.

It was a strange set of circumstances and I certainly didn't intend on teaching children about Nazis. I'd tell you how it happened but at this point, it's more fun to leave you wondering.

As you can tell from my signature, I'm a fan of Miranda. This happened to her once and I now find myself laughing at how similar the situations were.

Last edited:
I'm 13, if I could to to the grocery store and buy everything I would. :c
I'll settle for an orange I guess~

I'm 14 and I practically freak out when they ask if I want a bag or not ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today at the library I was caught reading Mein Kampf to children. Evil.

It was a strange set of circumstances and I certainly didn't intend on teaching children about Nazis. I'd tell you how it happened but at this point, it's more fun to leave you wondering.

THAT SIGNATURE OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO GET ONE OF GARY PROPOSING TO HER
Or the one where Stevie gets in the way xD

I'm 14 and I practically freak out when they ask if I want a bag or not ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

THAT SIGNATURE OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO GET ONE OF GARY PROPOSING TO HER
Or the one where Stevie gets in the way xD

SUCH FUN!

Actually, the situations were very different. It's just the pretty major issue of "I was caught reading Mein Kampf to children".

My foot was cut open so I had to bandage it up myself. I started crying and all my dad could say was "I told you so."

I feel like I make too many posts about my dad on here. I just want to be 18 already so I don't have to live with this ****ty excuse of a father.

People who don't credit artists properly are the bane of my existence.

No, Zerochan and Imgur aren't *actually* credits. e v e

People who call me early even though they know I'm asleep(or if I'm not then I have school). Then they don't bother to call back or answer when you actually call them back lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back