• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY NAILS ARE SO LONG
The nail on my left thumb is exactly 1 inch long from the bottom the the tip..

Last edited:
Either my freaking tablet or freaking manga studio's giving me problems again. D*mmit, how am I supposed to draw anything with this crap?!

lol i'm literally getting sick of people being obsessive like

you do not need to listen to the same type of music i do just because i do
you do not need to harass me with anonymous questions
you do not need to stalk my blog
you do not need to make YOURSELF THE VICTIM WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE CONTINUOUSLY PUTTING YOURSELF INTO CONTACT WITH ME

All this sjw bs on tumblr is making me insane.
It's a trend that I hope dies out soon. They get all offended when people speak badly of them. It's no surprise when you're trying to ruin everything for everyone because you are oversensitive. SJWs can piss right off.

It bothers me that on this forum people care so little about what's happening in the world, but all the useless questions like "How tall are you?", the drama and general attention whoring comes in first place. There's been literally nobody talking about the terrorist attacks in Paris, and any threads made about an awful event die really fast. The babies on this forum need to get their priorities straight.

It's a trend that I hope dies out soon. They get all offended when people speak badly of them. It's no surprise when you're trying to ruin everything for everyone because you are oversensitive. SJWs can piss right off.

It bothers me that on this forum people care so little about what's happening in the world, but all the useless questions like "How tall are you?", the drama and general attention whoring comes in first place. There's been literally nobody talking about the terrorist attacks in Paris, and any threads made about an awful event die really fast. The babies on this forum need to get their priorities straight.

m8 this isn't like a political debate forum

I pressed format instead of system update **** i have to set my new XL up all again HYPER

I do agree that those issues are important, but judging from past threads that have been in a similar vein, a huge argument would probably break out, and the thread would get closed. But if you want to start threads like these, there's really nothing stopping you. I'd just be wary of all the people who are gonna come in and ruin it.

Happy birthday to me..
[sp]Tomorrow is my birthday, everything has imploded...lost or let go maybe if can hold to it my fianc?, he is in college all weekdays and works all day every other day anyway so how can it be anything but him trying to finish faster always talking money and career cares nothing for holidays, birthdays. I am older than him by a lot, so feel like know myself and ready for next phase and he is just starting to figure out things be who he will be and that's great but I worried about this at the start I can't take anymore alone and I mean months no contact no one talks no friends left close by..alone. but I'm sick can't get out meet people shy anyway and who will want me now, I may be smart and pretty to some but I can't just get better or work again and my meds are all messed up my dr is breaking state and federal law not keeping up with me during transfer putting my life at risk making my mom call a lawyer..I caught a fever, cold thing I thought turns out pneumonia but I won't go to ER until after my bday because I may not be out for long time and I am just so alone. Friends part, never made new ones didn't realize I'd keep getting so much worse, new tumors..now the illness is making my constant 102 fever hit over 103.6 daily and keeps breaking if try to sleep can't anyway and if med situation not fixed that amount of pain am told could cause stroke, heart attack ect already weak. I was lonely with him just in bed waiting knew he would one day start caring more about money and work than relationships he's young...I feel it all slipping away..and if it comes down to it don't want to have to go out in that kind of pain and suffering that could be coming..Sorry but everyday alone staring at these walls no home of my own and having a degree, no future, more pain, what's the point..I keep fighting keep getting knocked down and all I really want aside not to have bout of unbearable sudden pain plus constant pain and be able to function and drive and basic normal stuff is to have someone to talk to spend time with...but waiting for him was hurting more being alone weeks to months waiting instead of knowing he wasn't going to be there..happy birthday indeed now if I can survive the next week and all that comes with and then the tests and surgeries and get one good dr who gets this crazy rare disease...and know my family sees me as burden. I can't even go out and shop, would settle now for eating without getting sick with pain or at the moment being able to breathe and swallow without pain and stop losing my voice..I want him back but he doesn't even try..it's my birthday make time for dinner at least or any time it's not a relationship if I don't see you and your so busy I just wait alone..sorry guys had to or well worry because if it stays in...ok back to pretending everything's ok...shaking and crying but who's here to see right..He has like no concept that up while he is busy and time passes I am having a different experience and minutes seem like hrs and weeks months and can't keep standing me up and messing with me, lying about time we would have it's all money anymore ...I believed all my life believe be your best things will work out, god or magic or whatever and I was here for someone and something special but I'm losing my fighting spirit...[sp/]

- - - Post Merge - - -

And now the fact that it didn't make a spoiler..I have so much trouble with this iPad..

the fact that i'm less and less enjoying console gaming overall. i mean.. yeah LE's and then...

I do agree that those issues are important, but judging from past threads that have been in a similar vein, a huge argument would probably break out, and the thread would get closed. But if you want to start threads like these, there's really nothing stopping you. I'd just be wary of all the people who are gonna come in and ruin it.
That's part of my point. People on this forum need to stop with the constant drama, especially in threads about these events. I remember threads where people would say they are too scared to discuss it, which is downright stupid.

I'm done making threads like that as well, seeing how little people actually care about them. If the people I'm talking about cared about the world's events they would make these threads themselves, or at least discuss in the threads that have been created. Instead they're all wondering if Disney has gone downhill in the last 20 years, since that's obviously the more important discussion point.

I'd blame it on the young teens that inhabit these forums, but I've seen enough people in their 20s do the same things.

i can't wait for that already. it's gonna be so long until i see it omg :c

People who seriously complain about the fair and prizes and the such... I mean, yes I get people wants collectibles but people had a vote in the contests and staff have the rights to select winners and make the rules. Calm down and since most are trade-able you can always try and buy it later if you want. There is some luck by most stuff and if you participated, be glad you did your best.

Not saying this because I was lucky with one of the IRC nights and won the 4th one, I was glad to be able to participate the things I did, even if I wished I could have done the Poetry and Art as well.

People who seriously complain about the fair and prizes and the such... I mean, yes I get people wants collectibles but people had a vote in the contests and staff have the rights to select winners and make the rules. Calm down and since most are trade-able you can always try and buy it later if you want. There is some luck by most stuff and if you participated, be glad you did your best.

Not saying this because I was lucky with one of the IRC nights and won the 4th one, I was glad to be able to participate the things I did, even if I wished I could have done the Poetry and Art as well.

I agree but so far I haven't seen anybody really kicking up a fuss about not winning or getting a collectible, sometimes ppl just gotta lick their wounds a little :p it can hurt your ego a bit when you get as far as being on the poll but come up short.

Scammers, trying to buy more games in the TBT marketplace.

Yeah, I SEE YOU! We all know you're shady as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back