• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate some spicy food and now my mouth is hot :c even after I drank milk

I ate some spicy food and now my mouth is hot :c even after I drank milk

That reminds me of when me and my grandma went out for a walk and we came across this house with these red and black peppers bushes, so I picked some (without anyone seeing, of course). Then when we got back, later that night, I decided to try one of the peppers (the black one) WITH NO FOOD, just by itself. So, I took one tiny bite, AAND OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WENT CRAAAAAZYYY!!!!!! I was running around the house screaming and knocking over things, I even went to the fridge and EMPTIED the WHOLE milk jar, and that had no effect. IT LASTED FOR A GOOD ONE HOUR BEFORE CALMING DOWN.

WORST DAY OF MY LIFE.

tbh, I feel like going back and picking another pepper...XD it's pretty nearby to my house, it was last summer, so I don't remember the exact location, but I got a feeling. it was in our neighborhood,

Last edited:
my parents said they're only going to be putting the internet on only from 5am to 9pm and im really pissed off and mad but also crying annd im upset. ugh i know its fair since they pay for the internet and stuff but its usually nighttime when i chat with my friends online and sometimes i get lots of homework or i fall alsleep while doing homework and im just reallgy angry right now i want to punch somethng and earlier my brother was kinda being an ******* even though its all the internet including his i dont know why. he said to mangage my time but im bad at that and i procrastinate so much a perfect exampe now is that im on tbt ughhh im so pissed off i want to stab soemthinhikd fjlkj

im upset that the friend group will fall aparrt too since one of my friends already said he'd be coming online less starting next term too and uhg im jsut so angry and upset idfkkkkkkk the internet is wherei spend lots of my itme and i know i cant fall asleep early it never works and i hate the dark thats why i like to go on the internet at night too maybe ill jsust draw on my ipad at nihgt but im still so upset.

just ignore im me im jsut so angrhy righ tnow i just wanted to say something i dont know

Wow, did they have other reason than just 'hi i pay for it' or do they do it for parents' sake?

they said its because im not growing or i need more sleep because im not growing something like that lol (ive been short all my life though but ok)

they actually didn't say anything about that they pay for it lol

----

oommmgg wow i was working on a thing for a a while and and then just opened up safari and the internets back on. wow.

maybe this is because of my threats that theyd have to wake up at 5 just to turn the internet back on so they do it when we are supposedly sleeping wow. wow

Last edited:
I'm upset and afraid
I haven't been on the forums for a long sitting in what feels like forever, my computers were having all these crappy issues
I'm scared to try and fit back in again with my friends, I don't even know if they all even like me anymore

It's so late, but I'm not tired. I mean, I am tired, but, not really? Well, I'm tired, but I can't fall asleep. Something like that. My 2 days off passed so quickly, I thought today was still Friday. I don't want to go back to school. I'm failing Algebra, the lowest Algebra class, too. It's pathetic. I can't pay attention in that class. In all of my other classes I have A's now, except Algebra. I hate him, I hate my teacher, which is weird because he's very nice. I think It's because he teaches math. I don't feel like going to sleep, but I don't want to fall asleep in school, either... I hate making choices for myself. I need coffee.

it's ok for my mom to mumble under her breath and not tell me what she said but if I do it she gets angry at me.

well then.

they said its because im not growing or i need more sleep because im not growing something like that lol (ive been short all my life though but ok)

they actually didn't say anything about that they pay for it lol

----

oommmgg wow i was working on a thing for a a while and and then just opened up safari and the internets back on. wow.

maybe this is because of my threats that theyd have to wake up at 5 just to turn the internet back on so they do it when we are supposedly sleeping wow. wow

Aaah, parenting then. For sleep, well unless you are are up to 5 am every day I'm just.. no. And unless they work that early they are just being stupid.

my boyfriend and i are 'on a break' i have a feeling we will just never get back together... :( i know its for the best but its still sad

i want to be more rude/blunt to people on here but then what if someone reports me or w/e and i get banned/more infractions
sigh

My parents think I am not sick and don't understand how I can go from being fine to felling sick. My dad just lectured me on the difference of ill and sick and how having a fever, runny nose, nausea, and I thought I looked pretty bad but to him it is nothing is just faking it and being ill. Ill doesn't mean your sick, ill doesn't mean you need to stay home, ill doesn't mean your telling the truth. So I have missed like 5 days of school from being sick this school year, sorry I am not perfect and get colds, sorry I have a weaker immune system, sorry I can not just put up with feeling ill and want to rest because last time I pushed through being sick I was out for around 3 days which you through a fit behind my back for. Sorry I can not be a perfect little daughter who never gets sick, sorry I am done with hiding how sick I am and just pushing through the sniffle, headache, near vomiting days. What else do you want me to do? Get people sick and screw over my friends? I am about to puke but no no that is just ill. Got a migraine take some chocolate and water, you will feel better. Have the flu, push through it and drink a lot of fluids. Have strep (I've had it 19 times), stay home for 24 hours and then push through. Have Ebola, fine stay home, not like your really sick. So So So.... UGH Irksome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back