• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I decided not to get Manga Studio lol
although Art Rage does lag every now n then

I'm glad I decided not to get Manga Studio lol
although Art Rage does lag every now n then

uh, it's not manga studio, bro. it used to work fine for me. it's just acting like crap right now for no bloody reason.

friends are hanging out tomorrow and i can't because i am getting up early to buy some shoes and then i have to study all weekend :(

My kidney stones are back it seems. I went to the doctor for a follow up and I have been in pain lately and had some nausea and se took a urine sample and found blood in it, gave me an antibiotic, sent me for some bloodwork, when the results come I will go in for a CT Scan, find out what the causes are. It could be calcium deposit build up from one of my meds - a very rare side effect we are trying to root out. The medication is to counteract the weight gain that my other medications cause. I told my father this over the phone and he asked me how much I weigh. "189lbs" I said, embarrassed (lying too, I am actually 191lbs)..... keep in mind I have a lot of muscle built on me too from all the swimming and boxing I do.
aSUBJ03.jpg
"That's too much, you know that's too much, right?" he said. OF COURSE I DO. YOU DON'T THINK I FEEL ASHAMED?!?! *cries in a corner* But I want his approval and he makes me feel like ****, he makes me have body image issues, even though my boyfriend tells me every day he is an ***hole and that I am beautiful inside and out and that he is not into fat chicks, but he is into me, and he wouldn't be if I was morbidly "fat". My Dad proceeded on a rant about how I have to lose weight, how its bad for my health, how this, how that..... like he can't love a fat daughter..... meanwhile I eat well and exercise..... AND I got my cholesterol and blood sugar checked and both are fine..... I don't know..... Is he the problem or am I?

My kidney stones are back it seems. I went to the doctor for a follow up and I have been in pain lately and had some nausea and se took a urine sample and found blood in it, gave me an antibiotic, sent me for some bloodwork, when the results come I will go in for a CT Scan, find out what the causes are. It could be calcium deposit build up from one of my meds - a very rare side effect we are trying to root out. The medication is to counteract the weight gain that my other medications cause. I told my father this over the phone and he asked me how much I weigh. "189lbs" I said, embarrassed (lying too, I am actually 191lbs)..... keep in mind I have a lot of muscle built on me too from all the swimming and boxing I do.
aSUBJ03.jpg
"That's too much, you know that's too much, right?" he said. OF COURSE I DO. YOU DON'T THINK I FEEL ASHAMED?!?! *cries in a corner* But I want his approval and he makes me feel like ****, he makes me have body image issues, even though my boyfriend tells me every day he is an ***hole and that I am beautiful inside and out and that he is not into fat chicks, but he is into me, and he wouldn't be if I was morbidly "fat". My Dad proceeded on a rant about how I have to lose weight, how its bad for my health, how this, how that..... like he can't love a fat daughter..... meanwhile I eat well and exercise..... AND I got my cholesterol and blood sugar checked and both are fine..... I don't know..... Is he the problem or am I?
I hope your pain goes away and you feel better soon :( Also wow you're really cute!!

-

I haven't eaten anything at all today and I'm super tired lately but can't seem to sleep when I try going to bed. Things are also getting bad between my parents and I, so I'm stressed out and worn out and it showed when I was with my friends today; I feel bad that they were hanging around me while I was like that.

Last edited:
I hope your pain goes away and you feel better soon :( Also wow you're really cute!!

-

I haven't eaten anything at all today and I'm super tired lately but can't seem to sleep when I try going to bed. Things are also getting bad between my parents and I, so I'm stressed out and worn out and it showed when I was with my friends today; I feel bad that they were hanging around me while I was like that.

Thank you, Saylor..... *hugs*
My Dad is also used to seeing me thinner..... refer to these pictures....
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ou-Look-Like&p=4391257&viewfull=1#post4391257
To think of it, I haven't eaten anything either..... and I haven't been able to keep down any liquids.... ugh.... kidney stones are the WORST.
I am sorry things are bad between your folks. It happens. When you are in that sort of environment you're bound to show it around people. I am sure your friends would understand..... :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lonely night, what up...

I hear ya. I am lonely too. We can be lonely together. *high five*

Last edited:
Today. We were supposed to go to some friends for dinner tonight but they got even more sick so I have to wait two weeks ._.

Bored... :/

Came down with food poisoning. I nearly vomited all over my bed as I was trying to sleep. Apart from the nausea and dry heaving, my head feels light, my muscles hurt and I just generally feel like ****.
I wish I had a stronger immune system, as I get ill way too often.

In conversation with my therapist I was told that my recently discovered schizophrenia may be the bigger culprit in my life's problems, rather than the ASD. I'm going to be forwarded to a new place where they'll be working with me to teach me about my condition, how I can live with it, and, obviously, give me medication for it. The place I was at focuses entirely on autism and related disorders, so they can't help me with this.
I've been going there for almost a year now, so the switch to another place doesn't excite me at all. Just when I'd gotten used to this place, I have to move again.

I'm constantly telling myself i'm not worth it

i'm getting angry so easily and i go through periods where i hate evryone of my friends and telling myself that i don't deserve any of this and I can't take my mind off it if I make a mistake I beat myself up over it and I'm getting jealous of every little thing and I end up trying to hide it and ugh
#bpdfeels

every day, every damn day i wake up with a headache, what is life when even sleeping is ruined for you

tokyo ghoul root a's ost is so good but it's not going to be released until late march
:C

aSUBJ03.jpg

i say stop talking the him. seriously, just cut off all ties with this *sshole. you have no obligation to keep subjecting yourself to this toxic person, especially if he's giving you problems about your weight instead of acting like a freaking person and just caring about your well being.

i say stop talking the him. seriously, just cut off all ties with this *sshole. you have no obligation to keep subjecting yourself to this toxic person, especially if he's giving you problems about your weight instead of acting like a freaking person and just caring about your well being.

Thank you. He also is very homophobic.
I used to have long hair:
xnitIDa.jpg
So when I chopped it off and donated my hair to make wigs, and made it into a pixie cut he immediately thought "LESBIAN" which a) WHAT THE HELL WOULD BE WRONG WITH THAT?!?! and b) I HAVE BEEN IN A LONG-TERM HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN FOR 6 YEARS!!!! I am not a lesbian! And if I was, who cares?!?! And if I want to cut my hair into a cute pixie cut, shouldn't I be able to without my father making judgements and assuming sexual orientation is a CHOICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back