• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a week since my ex and I broke up. And I already heard through the gossip vine that he is going on a date with a co-worker.

So there WAS someone else. *sigh*

That sucks, I'm sorry. :( What a scrub

Today I had my mid-semester theatre exam, a monologue from Shakespeare. I chose one of Marc Antony's because he's my absolute favorite character from my favorite Shakespearean play. I went over the monologue time after time and it went perfectly, and today, during the performance, I dropped lines twice. I felt so embarrassed and annoyed with myself.

I had an argument with my mother because she disagreed with an opinion I made, ugh, I'm so upset and mad ;^; she's one of those people who assume they're always right, ugh

there's weird scratchy noises coming from under my bed and honestly it's terrifying..... ;w;

I live in Massachusetts.

Boston schools and other districts got cancelled today

It's currently 36 degrees in Boston and 9 here... It was nearly -15 this morning and Boston was at 0 or higher.

Wat

That Saturn figure. I saw some other figuarts ones and they were way cheaper. gg not getting it

ughghgh going to have to live with a couple next year. There'll be another person too but ugh. couples.

My mom helped me get a good opportunity. One of my old friends, now taking acting, and has been on an actually set was willing to help me since I also take drama. But then my mother brought up this thing about the big brother program and how it'd be kind of like that. Makes me a little uncomfortable. She then goes on to say howit's to help kids get influence from a same sex person. Makes me way more uncomfortable. She then says I don't have to it if I don't want to, and it would be fine. Since she has made me extremely uncomfortable and weird out, I pass it up. Then she gets mad.

My Amazon.ca order came late in the mail. It was supposed to be delivered today. I am ashamed to say it was a Yoshi 3DS XL.... THAT bothers me. WHY do I want one when I have a perfectly good Ocarina of Time 3DS?!?!?! I just DO, okay?! Leave me be..... I am 24, I can spend my money however I please. I have wanted one for a LONG time and they have been out of stock EVERYWHERE after Christmas and this was my last hope of getting one. Don't judge. I am not selling or abandoning or getting rid of my Ocarina of Time 3DS, hell no. ACNL is on it! I play it everyday! Anyway, its still in Transit, and I am just too excited to be patient. And I am usually the most patient person in the world.

I also feel like I can't find any peace or tranquility at home. My common-law boyfriend has been playing a lot of Battlefield online recently so its just constant gunfire for hours..... I try to enjoy a relaxing bath.... gunfire.... I try to have a nice cup of tea..... gunfire..... its like all my enjoyable things are now drowned in sound. And yes, he can use headphones, and it would be a simple thing to ask. But that doesn't stop his laughter and chatter. I find myself when I play Dragon Age Inquisition now just hanging out in Skyhold or wandering the Hinterlands for hours picking plants not actually accomplishing anything meanwhile I have most of the map unlocked to explore - just because I want peaceful serenity and Skyhold and the Hinterlands bring me that peace and quiet I long for.

this freaking computer is being laggy and I'm trying to resist the urge to toss the d*mn thing out the window. it locked up manga studio when I was drawing something... fffffff- I'm so angry...

****ING MANGA STUDIO, HOW THE PUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DRAW WHEN YOU KEEP LAGGING. D*MN IT ALL, I NEED TO GET THESE DRAWINGS DONE AND I CAN'T DO THAT WHEN THIS PIECE OF CRAP WON'T COOPERATE WITH ME ABOUT IT. EVER LINE I MAKE LAGS AND LOOKS LIKE CRAP AND ALL I HAVE OPEN IS FREAKING YOUTUBE. AND DON'T TELL ME "oh wellz just close utoobe" BECAUSE I ALWAYS DRAW WITH YOUTUBE OPEN AND IT'S NEVER GIVEN ME THIS KIND OF BS BEFORE. EVERYTHING IS FREAKING LAGGY NOW AND I HATE IT. I CAN'T DRAW WITH THE BS, I JUST CAN'T.

Man, I hate laggy pcs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back