• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those people who act like they're better than everyone else, and think it's 'cute' and 'endearing' to do so. It's really not, now learn to stop being so demanding and *****y please.

I can't stand people who are acting kind and say a really really mean thing but just say their kidding or are being "honest darling" year kids at my school are... yeah... :p

I had this great character image in mind for an oc and decided to draw it. But no matter how many times I tried it wouldn't come out just right. I just gave up. :U

I can't stand people who are acting kind and say a really really mean thing but just say their kidding or are being "honest darling" year kids at my school are... yeah... :p

^^^

At some point, people need to keep their opinions to themselves.

Just Kidding =/= Not offensive

A guy back in elementary school used to bully me all the time. He is new at work and already acts as if we are best friends.
No fk off you shet face, don't you remember you gave me and my little brother hell? ;/

A guy back in elementary school used to bully me all the time. He is new at work and already acts as if we are best friends.
No fk off you shet face, don't you remember you gave me and my little brother hell? ;/

ur holding something someone did in elementary school against them??

ur holding something someone did in elementary school against them??
Of course... This person chopped my braided hair off with scissors for picture day. He also knocked my brother's nose off too hard during recess and gave him a bloody nose. All because of the fact that he didn't want to give away his book fair money to him. The bully was sent to the principal's office many times by doing cruel things to other kids too. And the fact that he acts friendly now because I'm leading him the steps at work just irritates me. If I give him good feedback to the boss, likely he will stay permanent. All I wanted was an apology from him.

Of course... This person chopped my braided hair off with scissors for picture day. He also knocked my brother's nose off too hard during recess and gave him a bloody nose. All because of the fact that he didn't want to give away his book fair money to him. The bully was sent to the principal's office many times by doing cruel things to other kids too. And the fact that he acts friendly now because I'm leading him the steps at work just irritates me. If I give him good feedback to the boss, likely he will stay permanent. All I wanted was an apology from him.

and is there any indication that he is the same person he used to be? have u tried even talking to him about it and asking for an apology? he might not even remember u

- - - Post Merge - - -

^tell the boss or threaten him then it's not that he's gonna confess anyways...

dont be dumb, nobody cares wat u did wen u were in elementary school wtf

and is there any indication that he is the same person he used to be? have u tried even talking to him about it and asking for an apology? he might not even remember u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some does. Some doesn't get over it and if they seriously get away so many years after with doing that **** something is wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh, all I said is I remember you. He laughed it off with a smirk and said "Same here."
I honestly don't care if he gets the job or not, I'll remain in a professional matter at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back