• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my head hurts sooo bad and my mom thinks i'm faking it even though we got in a car crash yesterday :mad:

jesus christ is anything broken were there any serious injuries
take care of urself

We've a group project for English and history and I really don't like those because everyone goes and finds partners right away and I'm always just there in the corner looking lost because I still don't know anyone in this school. :x

ive been in the same district for nearly 7 years now yet im alone like 98% of the time unless the teacher assigns partners or whatever
i dont mindbc i find working in groups to be counterproductive and annoying

=

im so lazy i need to do graphics n stuff if i want to at least have a demo in two months time :/

Last edited:
my parents are saying that we might move and idk where and I really hope that it isn't out of the neighborhood D:

i wanna play mario kart and make a new OC but my shoulders are stiffening up y this

my parents are saying that we might move and idk where and I really hope that it isn't out of the neighborhood D:

nooo you can't leave the creepy scary street D:

I really want to listen to This Is War but I'm pretty sure it'll just make my current headache worse. :U

Also, just saw a spider. Started hitting it but it disappeared and now I don't have a clue where it is.

Feels like I'm constantly waking up to do the same thing all the time lol like as soon as I get home it just feels like it's time to sleep again and get up

we had to make a new book-it for english (10 partners your work with so if teacher says work with number 5, you work whoever is assigned to your five. you choose your partners yourself)
i sat there and nobody came up to me at all
only 1 guy asked for me bc he needed 2 more and all his buddies were written down
teacher had to assign me 9 partners, 6 in actuality bc everybody else was taken

:)

we had to make a new book-it for english (10 partners your work with so if teacher says work with number 5, you work whoever is assigned to your five. you choose your partners yourself)
i sat there and nobody came up to me at all
only 1 guy asked for me bc he needed 2 more and all his buddies were written down
teacher had to assign me 9 partners, 6 in actuality bc everybody else was taken

:)
Dude, why must they make you feel so under appreciated? D':

ur my sweet bro and I'm ur hella jeff
I will shrek them up for u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back