• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some does. Some doesn't get over it and if they seriously get away so many years after with doing that **** something is wrong

u think any boss is going to fire someone becuz they found out that person stole little jimmys lunch money when they were 8???

Of course... This person chopped my braided hair off with scissors for picture day. He also knocked my brother's nose off too hard during recess and gave him a bloody nose. All because of the fact that he didn't want to give away his book fair money to him. The bully was sent to the principal's office many times by doing cruel things to other kids too. And the fact that he acts friendly now because I'm leading him the steps at work just irritates me. If I give him good feedback to the boss, likely he will stay permanent. All I wanted was an apology from him.

Be the bigger person and appreciate that he is actually being friendly now. Surely you're thankful that he's not like he was in school, as if he was your situation would be far worse.

u think any boss is going to fire someone becuz they found out that person stole little jimmys lunch money when they were 8???

cutting off hair =/= lunch money lol

unless they really prove to be different nowadays..if not then they are just stupid. the whole boys can act how they want mentality is just blech

cutting off hair =/= lunch money lol

unless they really prove to be different nowadays..if not then they are just stupid. the whole boys can act how they want mentality is just blech

this has nothing to do with him being a boy and more that he was in elementary school wen he did it. did u never do dumb **** when u were a little kid??

this has nothing to do with him being a boy and more that he was in elementary school wen he did it. did u never do dumb **** when u were a little kid??

Yes I did and happen to female. So yer m8.

But heck, challenge him to prove he has changed and demand your hair back.. not literally duh but an apology at least. If he can?t do that he is not worth your time and try to ignore him or switch work.. sadly bullies tend to be more clingy and accepeted of the boss.

Some does. Some doesn't get over it and if they seriously get away so many years after with doing that **** something is wrong
Yeah, this guy have issues in the past. He had trouble keeping up with school studies and was away for more than 5 months during the school year. The teachers had a hard time coping with his bad behaviour. As of now, he seems okay for a person but makes annoying and dumb jokes. Other than showing up late for work, he tries his best I guess. I usually keep the conversation short whenever he comes to me for a talk if it's not busy.

Yes I did and happen to female. So yer m8.

But heck, challenge him to prove he has changed and demand your hair back.. not literally duh but an apology at least. If he can?t do that he is not worth your time and try to ignore him or switch work.. sadly bullies tend to be more clingy and accepeted of the boss.

so u accept u did stupid stuff when u were young

r u the same person now??

Be the bigger person and appreciate that he is actually being friendly now. Surely you're thankful that he's not like he was in school, as if he was your situation would be far worse.
Of course I appreciate his attitude than of what was years ago. I was here to rant. Hopefully as time progress, I get to know more of his past if we ever get close.

so u accept u did stupid stuff when u were young

r u the same person now??

yes i did.. and no i didn't get away with it because i should behave nice -_-

no i'm not but i didn't go around cutting off people's hair. i had several people around me that didn't change that i had to get rid off one way or the other.

it's just acting like you are bff and nothing happened is that what annoys me unless they seriously apologize.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All in all what I meant is some take things harder and if they act all sassy and nonchalant after that time and they are fully aware, they could say something at least.

it's annoying and weird how over 60% of medical students are female now, not to mention lots of physiotherapists etc, but i'm often assumed to be a nurse or nursing student. hey people, women in hospitals can be other things apart from nurses

it's annoying and weird how over 60% of medical students are female now, not to mention lots of physiotherapists etc, but i'm often assumed to be a nurse or nursing student. hey people, women in hospitals can be other things apart from nurses

im ready for my sponge bath

We've a group project for English and history and I really don't like those because everyone goes and finds partners right away and I'm always just there in the corner looking lost because I still don't know anyone in this school. :x

so cold here i have to drink ****ton of tea which kinda mess up my head but well rather that than freezing

I've had a small group of friends online for well over a year now, but some people kind of just went their separate way after a while. Anyway, there's still one person that I actively talk to from the group, and I consider him my best friend, but man, he's been spending a lot of time with another group ever since he got Smash in November. Like, he would spend basically the entire day Skyping with this group of 10+ people while he plays Smash for a good portion of the day, which kind of sucks because as a result, we don't seem to talk as much anymore, and whenever we do, he's usually telling me stories about his friends (all of which I hardly even know) or he's too focused on messaging them to say anything when we're Skyping. Hell, even my messages don't get replied to often. I'm honestly unsure what to think at this point. His excuse for as to why he doesn't really talk to me that much anymore? Apparently it's because he figures I'm too busy with college when I make it pretty clear I'm not. He's even lied to me a number of times while we were Skyping just to go talk to them, mainly saying he was tired or he wasn't feeling good and then proceeding to appear offline.

Another thing. Over Christmas break he said in a group call that he would try to get the old group back together, but that never happened either, because surprise surprise, he decided that playing Smash all day with his other group of friends was more important that trying to get our old group back together. Hell, he even misses a lot of school days now because he tells me that he stayed home, and I know it's because he stays up all night Skyping and playing Smash.

I don't know what to think, honestly. Even his online girlfriend that he's been with for two years (We're friends too.) has messaged me a few times in the past because he's ignored her for this group a number of times, which is always a lovely thing to see.

Last edited:
the orientation for my online classes... after reading all the info for each class, i have to answer 8 multi-part questions in complete sentences, but like each of the 8 have like 5 or more paragraph long questions. i have to do this for all 4 of my classes... please kill me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back