• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad says I'll fail in education and never get a good job simply because I forgot to do some math homework over the weekend that was only four problems.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah, forgot to say, my teacher also lets us turn in the work late if we forget to do our homework, so it wasn't the end of the world.

I feel like poop :c my face hurts
a lot.
like really
it's painful
if I blink it's the pain of a thousand suns burning

questing questing....

soon done though, need one more totem (and a rune that always drops once you accept the quest that's it)

My mom just called me and said "we're gonna have a talk when I get home," and now I'm extremely scared.

My mom just called me and said "we're gonna have a talk when I get home," and now I'm extremely scared.

It could mean ANYTHING. You'll only know when you get there. Just be calm and don't start fantasizing ideas it will only make it worse for yourself. *hugs* I hope everything is alright.

It could mean ANYTHING. You'll only know when you get there. Just be calm and don't start fantasizing ideas it will only make it worse for yourself. *hugs* I hope everything is alright.
Yeah, you're right, that makes me feel a little better. Thank you. :)

vpu9ox.jpg
Pretty sure no one dgaf but my stupid knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back