• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unsportmen like attitude of seahawks fans, seriously. a friend of mine was denied a taxi tonight because he wore a packers jeresy

The unsportmen like attitude of seahawks fans, seriously. a friend of mine was denied a taxi tonight because he wore a packers jeresy

Wow.. really? That's why I stay out of sports and their fans. Only thing I like watching on the telly is ski jumping lol.

i know the feels m8... i should go outside cause i need to run an errand but nah dont wanna

God, errands. It's like chores... I really don't want to focus but it's 3:20 AM right now so I should get my stuff done then go to bed. The good thing is that I don't have school or work tomorrow lol. I guess I can kinda sleep in. x D

Yes it is haha. And I want this MM new 3ds xl... hollla out of order everywhere if they have it at all.

do them have some coffee?

Yes it is haha. And I want this MM new 3ds xl... hollla out of order everywhere if they have it at all.

do them have some coffee?

The new 3DS XL... I'm tempted to get it but nah... I want to save up for other stuff. AND I am having ice coffee from work right now. It's not a good idea to drink coffee at night. Haha.

Yes it's so pretty and it'd def. get me back in gaming lol.

Yeah I know haha. Ice coffee is yum though, sometime since I last had it.

met a nice guy on saturday night but by the time we got back to mine i realised he's really weird so i just kicked him out.. feel really bad about it haha

Yes it's so pretty and it'd def. get me back in gaming lol.

Yeah I know haha. Ice coffee is yum though, sometime since I last had it.

The only games that I am playing currently is Clash of Clan and ACNL. That's about it. I don't have time for other stuff. Ice coffee is yum yum. BUT not a good idea. I did this before too and I couldn't sleep until 4 am. Hahaha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

met a nice guy on saturday night but by the time we got back to mine i realised he's really weird so i just kicked him out.. feel really bad about it haha

It happens. Just got to be careful who you hangout with haha.

I feel ya.. coffee is so yum though lol.

I pretty much only play on Steam and/or AQW nowadays so, yeah

I feel ya.. coffee is so yum though lol.

I pretty much only play on Steam and/or AQW nowadays so, yeah

I never tried AQW but I was going to until I got really busy with this thing called life. Yeah, I am on Steam a lot but I don't really play anything on it. I have tons of games though. I actually really want to play a few games that I have in my library and inventory. What games do you play in Steam? Lol, probably should take this conversation to VM. We will get yell at if this goes off topic too much! x D

It's fun, I even paid for the Legend stuff and some ACS(their 'cash' currency) and my cousin started playing again so I'm helping him a bit there as well.

I'll get back to you with that later gotta go for now :(

It's fun, I even paid for the Legend stuff and some ACS(their 'cash' currency) and my cousin started playing again so I'm helping him a bit there as well.

I'll get back to you with that later gotta go for now :(

I might look into it and maybe I can play the game with my fiance. Alright, I'll let ya go. Lata. Back on topic!

Do that, and I'm pretty much always up for an AQW game as well ;)

Back really cold outside though... ughh. And I kinda wanted to go to a shopping mall but nah

5:18 and now I am going to bed, I gotta be up by 9-10. I usually run on this much sleep but with a less later time span. 2/3-6 or 2/3-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back