• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl r free to vent wat they want

and i am free to vent about them
Well if this is the case...I think your a 36 year old man, living in his mothers basement, jobless, and enjoy trolling nice kind ppl, for your sick enjoyment. -3- Please go somewhere else.

Did you not read what he wrote on here?!?! The sheer insulting TONE! It doesn't matter if he is the 4th top poster on THIS thread, he MOCKED me for making a thread about kidney stones, CLEARLY stalking my "EVERY" post on "EVERY" thread about my kidney stones and common law boyfriend as though he feels I am trying to draw attention to myself and, wrongly accusing me of that, dislikes that characteristic about me, posts sarcastic troll-ish comments that are hurtful and mean when I reach out to people. He exaggerates, he is sarcastic, he is a bully, and he has no right to say any of those things to me without being reported.

See? Luckypinch can't even complain about their problems without him chiming in with a sarcastic comment! Its rude ands uncalled for! This should be a friendly forum! Peopler should be free to vent what they want!
Honestly, I think you're overreacting. I made a conscious decision to come into this thread less because I have problems of my own that cause me great distress, and this thread just makes my mental condition worse. Even taking that into consideration, I've seen plenty of your posts mentioning both having kidney stones and having a common law boyfriend. It's like how Apple2012 often posts dumb **** or complains about LBP.

Also, you're posting in a public place. Everybody can see what you're posting, so when somebody points out that you post about certain subjects a lot (even if they might come across as rude), maybe there's a message you could take from it. It's not stalking, you're putting these things out there so much that it becomes common knowledge.

Well if this is the case...I think your a 36 year old man, living in his mothers basement, jobless, and enjoy trolling nice kind ppl, for your sick enjoyment. -3- Please go somewhere else.
Ever considered the fact that "trolls" want you to feel like this? It's not only working but it's just making some people just look silly.

Honestly, I think you're overreacting. I made a conscious decision to come into this thread less because I have problems of my own that cause me great distress, and this thread just makes my mental condition worse. Even taking that into consideration, I've seen plenty of your posts mentioning both having kidney stones and having a common law boyfriend. It's like how Apple2012 often posts dumb **** or complains about LBP.

Also, you're posting in a public place. Everybody can see what you're posting, so when somebody points out that you post about certain subjects a lot (even if they might come across as rude), maybe there's a message you could take from it. It's not stalking, you're putting these things out there so much that it becomes common knowledge.

i agree this thread blows if u have real problems bcuz the last thing u shud be doing when u have problems is to read about other ppls problems.

im rly not stalking u lamo, i just have a thing called a memory that associates certain things with certain ppl. so i read thru threads and everytime i see a post by u, it contains the words 'kidney stones' and 'common-law boyfriend', my brain (which is not rly so different to other ppls) makes the connection.

but ye i do feel like ur trying to draw attention to urself.

And why on earth would I want to do that exactly? To get attention? I am not an attention-seeking person. According to Personality Theorist Alfred Adler, me being an only child would dictate the opposite - that I get enough attention growing up that I don't need it or seek it in adulthood like middle children or last borns do. But that's just his theory. Sorry to rant about Psychology. But your claim is not grounded in research. So you make connections..... you lurk the forums.... you pick up key words like "kidney stones" and "common law" and suddenly you can judge me? Not everyone sees every post. And you CANNOT make exaggerated claims that state that I rant and rave and complain and brag on "EVERY" thread about those two specific things. What does it matter? If you can find a formula that shows how often I post and the ratio between how much I post about kidney stones and my common law boyfriend, versus your claim to fame of being the 4th top poster on this thread, I would say you have a lot more problems than I do, buddy. To be the 4th top poster in ANY major active thread is just dumbfounding. Again, more problems than I do. Even WITH my kidney stones. Sorry to tell ya.

Educate me then: is there something wrong with it becoming common knowledge?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i agree this thread blows if u have real problems bcuz the last thing u shud be doing when u have problems is to read about other ppls problems.

And since when can any of us make judgement calls to say whose problems are "real"?! We all suffer in our own ways. If you don't want to read other people's posts or complaints you don't have to, and they don't have to read yours, frankly. Know that too. Plenty of posts on here get ignored or overlooked. But that doesn't mean they aren't significant or "REAL" problems!

And why on earth would I want to do that exactly? To get attention? I am not an attention-seeking person. According to Personality Theorist Alfred Adler, me being an only child would dictate the opposite - that I get enough attention growing up that I don't need it or seek it in adulthood like middle children or last borns do. But that's just his theory. Sorry to rant about Psychology. But your claim is not grounded in research. So you make connections..... you lurk the forums.... you pick up key words like "kidney stones" and "common law" and suddenly you can judge me? Not everyone sees every post. And you CANNOT make exaggerated claims that state that I rant and rave and complain and brag on "EVERY" thread about those two specific things. What does it matter?

i dont want to insult ur choice of university subject but...

if u think taking a psychology course gives u some sort of respect status to make bull**** claims bcuz u quoted the great Personality Theorist Alfred Adler, then ur gonna have a bad time.

at least im not even trying to pass off my claim that ur an attention seeker as having some sort of Personality Theorist Alfred Adler-approved grounding in science

yes i can make connections and lurk the forums (not rly lurking if i actually post btw, im sure even Personality Theorist Alfred Adler will agree with me there), im not xactly judging u tho. i made an offhand remark that u have taken as if ive cursed ur entire family line.

If you can find a formula that shows how often I post and the ratio between how much I post about kidney stones and my common law boyfriend, versus your claim to fame of being the 4th top poster on this thread, I would say you have a lot more problems than I do, buddy. To be the 4th top poster in ANY major active thread is just dumbfounding. Again, more problems than I do. Even WITH my kidney stones. Sorry to tell ya.
no but im sure Personality Theorist Alfred Adler can

Educate me then: is there something wrong with it becoming common knowledge?
No. But Karla's posts were literally made because it's common knowledge. Complaining about it seems counterproductive, since you were the one to post about it so much in the first place.

i dont want to insult ur choice of university subject but...

if u think taking a psychology course gives u some sort of respect status to make bull**** claims bcuz u quoted the great Personality Theorist Alfred Adler, then ur gonna have a bad time.

at least im not even trying to pass off my claim that ur an attention seeker as having some sort of Personality Theorist Alfred Adler-approved grounding in science

yes i can make connections and lurk the forums (not rly lurking if i actually post btw, im sure even Personality Theorist Alfred Adler will agree with me there), im not xactly judging u tho. i made an offhand remark that u have taken as if ive cursed ur entire family line.

no but im sure Personality Theorist Alfred Adler can

You are honestly not worth my time. You are so unintelligible..... I can't even process how idiotic of a comeback that was. You're fighting a losing battle. Stop. Just stop. You're cluttering the thread - in fact, I will take accountability too, we both are. Our duel doesn't belong here. I don't want to speak to you again. You offended me. You likely offended others here too. If I offended anyone in the process of this argument, I will take the opportunity now to apologize. But its over. I am done. Go back to your sulking, you sad, sad, individual with too much time on their hands. I feel sorry for you.

im honestly feeling so attacked right now, i need to find a book by Personality Theorist Alfred Adler

I`m not exactly in a profound mood today, but this touched me. Nobody is generic, you are a unique individual. If you want others to see that, you will have to work on trying to see that for yourself first. With the risk of sounding like Oprah Winfrey; I see one person that needs you; its you. Nothing ever gets accomplished by overthinking it, actions speak volume. There is only one person looking back at you when you gaze into a mirror and it isn`t your mother.... Try and walk your own path, deep in your heart i`m sure you will know which way to go. You say you have no personality, yet you say with a sense of dread that nobody needs you and you have few/litle friends. That might tell you, that you are a social individual. You say you are a terrible person, that tells me you care about your actions and your sense of self.

I get the feeling you have of wanting to fade away. Sooner or later that day will come for us all. I dream of it a lot myself. Meaning can be found in many ways. I have 0 friends, but I found meaning in (part of) my family, my obsession with writing a book someday and giving back something to people walking similar lifepaths as me, by working/volunteering as a social worker.

We are not the same and I realize that, but I wonder to what extent your words come from the same place as mine did. From a deep fear for change/undertaking action. Change is inevitable, sitting still, still changes a person. By moving you can personally direct the way change is headed, to some level.

If none of my words make sense to you or inspire you, atleast know that reading posts like yours truly touch my heart. It hurts me seeing people go through similar things as I did (and still do). Atleast know I truly hope things change for you.

youre going to make me cry in school dont do this to me just yet its only first period

i dont have a personality of my own i just take bits and pieces from fictional characters and such
i dont even have my own art style i mash some aspects from my fav artists with 'my own'
i am generic
i dont have very unique hobbies
i bake knit draw and sing there is nothing unique about that

im asexual and genderless/agender because i dont know who i am or who i want to be and i should just fade away or sleep and dont wake up
spend my life in a bed where i dont have to deal with

but i have to finish school and that one game im making so i dont let people down

i procrastinate so much because i dont want to do anything

ask me where i want to go or do in town and ill shrug
ask me if i want to see this movie and ill go eh and see it, even if i wouldnt like it

i am blank i am nobody i feel empty inside yet heavy
i dont know anything anymore

=

also kilo and luckypinch should get out of this thread if theyre so offended by it
especially kilo like DAMN chill out go play with your animal neighbors and feel better. always gon be people you dont like.

im honestly feeling so attacked right now, i need to find a book by Personality Theorist Alfred Adler

Oh, Haa Haa, very funny. Adler can't help you.... try Positive Psychologist Martin Seligman instead. His book is called "Flourish".

Or were you just joking again..... I can never tell with you.....

Oh, Haa Haa, very funny. Adler can't help you.... try Positive Psychologist Martin Seligman instead. His book is called "Flourish".

Or were you just joking again..... I can never tell with you.....
im 90% serious 45% of the time

but ur a psych/history major so i wont expect u to work that one out :)

youre going to make me cry in school dont do this to me just yet its only first period

i dont have a personality of my own i just take bits and pieces from fictional characters and such
i dont even have my own art style i mash some aspects from my fav artists with 'my own'
i am generic
i dont have very unique hobbies
i bake knit draw and sing there is nothing unique about that

im asexual and genderless/agender because i dont know who i am or who i want to be and i should just fade away or sleep and dont wake up
spend my life in a bed where i dont have to deal with

but i have to finish school and that one game im making so i dont let people down

i procrastinate so much because i dont want to do anything

ask me where i want to go or do in town and ill shrug
ask me if i want to see this movie and ill go eh and see it, even if i wouldnt like it

i am blank i am nobody i feel empty inside yet heavy
i dont know anything anymore

=

also kilo and luckypinch should get out of this thread if theyre so offended by it
especially kilo like DAMN chill out go play with your animal neighbors and feel better. always gon be people you dont like.

Play Animal Crossing. THAT's your solution. Get out of the thread and play Animal Crossing. "Okay, Computertrash, that solves everything, including all the hurt inside" Clearly you know what I am talking about based on what you are venting about too. Can't you take your own advice and play a little Animal Crossing too? "Come on, it will make you feel better!" No. It doesn't work like that. You know that. I know you know that.

But I will do as you ask and leave. Clearly I am not welcome, not just by you but by a few of you. In the one place I found solace. Apparently I complain too much and my problems aren't "real".....

claim to fame of being the 4th top poster on this thread, I would say you have a lot more problems than I do, buddy. To be the 4th top poster in ANY major active thread is just dumbfounding. Again, more problems than I do. Even WITH my kidney stones. Sorry to tell ya.

hey ahri, noiru and cadbberry, we r literally worse than kidney stones :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Play Animal Crossing. THAT's your solution. Get out of the thread and play Animal Crossing. "Okay, Computertrash, that solves everything, including all the hurt inside" Clearly you know what I am talking about based on what you are venting about too. Can't you take your own advice and play a little Animal Crossing too? "Come on, it will make you feel better!" No. It doesn't work like that. You know that. I know you know that.

But I will do as you ask and leave. Clearly I am not welcome, not just by you but by a few of you. In the one place I found solace. Apparently I complain too much and my problems aren't "real".....

im pretty sure they dont kno that, bcuz they arent majoring in psychology and havent read any of Personality Theorist Alfred Adler's works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back