• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolol you seriously offended. Well it is as much as spam and I tend to generally be very ticked off by those thread. Sure I might have crushes on fictional characters but I don't go spam 45 threads about it

Hold on, your opinion doesn't offend me. I meant it as a joke, I'm not actually bothered or concerned with your post. Secondly, spam 45 threads? I believe I only created one thread, and if there were some created previously.. Well I didn't see any so I decided to make one.
I just felt it was a fun thread to make, so I could see what other people liked. That's all. :)

What's bothering me is my damn villagers telling me to take a break. Do they seriously think that's gonna make the game less addicting? No humanoid animal is gonna tell me how to live my life!!! :p

Freaking Fauna. I plot reset for a good hour yesterday trying to get her where I wanted, but nope, she never went in that area. I just gave up and let her go wherever, but I'll probably regret it later.

I think my relationship with my mother is being destroyed.
I'm really sorry. :( You already know this, but you can always talk to me if you need to talk to someone about anything. I've felt the same way before with my mom so I maybe kind of know how you feel a little (maybe???)

I really hope everything will be okay.

Last edited:
I really only want the N3DS for Xenoblade so I can probably just get the game and sit on it for a while. Vita pls. I need at least a handful of things now. Dangan Ronpa is probably gonna be the seller though. I can renew my PS+ and get those games I've been saving too.

LOL I am, Neptunia is easier to acquire on the Vita anyway at this point. I'm scared to look deeper now cause I'll end up with 50 games in a month like my PS3 ~_~

Last edited:
LOL I am, Neptunia is easier to acquire on the Vita anyway at this point. I'm scared to look deeper now cause I'll end up with 50 games in a month like my PS3 ~_~
Yeah, the Noire is coming next week(or guys from the US got it this weekend if they did preorder). HYPE.

I would suggest Criminal girls but considering how they massacred it when they released it here, nope.

I'll just have to come to you to tell me what's good for the Vita in the Japanese section if I'm unsure, Vita Queen Noiru.

Someone was doing a trade by giving me 60 mil IGB for 500 TBT. Bailed out on me while I wasn't even halfway finished picking the bells up. Never responded to my PMs. Won't give me a refund. Too scared to leave a negative wifi rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back