• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally want nothing more than to go to a drag show and meet my idols and inspirations, but I'm too young and I ****ing hate it. Ugh, I wanna cry because I can't go anywhere or do anything.

Last edited:
Why did you attempt suicide?

Well, for starters, my mother beat me with my Math Textbook yesterday, and then attacked me with a knife while my dad watched. My dad, today, said I was no longer his daughter, and was on my own. My aunt believes this is all my fault, and my sister doesn't give two ****s about my life.

All around good times.

Well, for starters, my mother beat me with my Math Textbook yesterday, and then attacked me with a knife while my dad watched. My dad, today, said I was no longer his daughter, and was on my own. My aunt believes this is all my fault, and my sister doesn't give two ****s about my life.

All around good times.

Oh my God, have you called the police or child services?!

All around good times.

Seriously, why did your family try to do this to you? And how is this worth committing suicide for?

Last edited:
I'm really nervous about my million ap tests and sats coming up....

ignore this... everybody's problems are a million times scarier than mine.

Last edited:
I just tried to kill myself

I am A+ okay

I'm not going to lie to you and say 'everything will be okay' because things will seem bad for a time. The best thing you can do now is surround yourself with positive influences and do the things that make YOU happy. Don't worry about what other people think. Their opinions are meaningless to you. It only matters what you think of yourself. If you can find strength within yourself, a nice little happy place you can escape to, and awesome people who will support you no matter what, then you'll definitely feel a lot better. I hope that helped.

Well, disregard that... I feel like that'd help no one... *sigh*...

Last edited:
I just tried to kill myself

I am A+ okay

killing yourself would let them win.

best way to shove it in their faces is to not give a **** about THEM. Prove to be successful without their help. I hope for you the best luck and best life ever.

Oh my God, have you called the police or child services?!

No.

Seriously, why did your family try to do this to you? And how is this worth committing suicide for?

I bombed a test, and this isn't the first time something like this has happened. I think I've put up with it for around 4 years, now?? I'm just so tired.

I'm really nervous about my million ap tests and sats coming up....

ignore this... everybody's problems are a million times scarier than mine.

//pats

tests suck u v u
Good luck ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

killing yourself would let them win.

best way to shove it in their faces is to not give a **** about THEM. Prove to be successful without their help. I hope for you the best luck and best life ever.

Thank you!
I'll consider this a moment of weakness and just do my best to move on ^^

Then why didn't you report them? If they're abusing you like this, you need to report them to the police. I take child abuse extremely seriously.

I bombed a test, and this isn't the first time something like this has happened. I think I've put up with it for around 4 years, now?? I'm just so tired.

Can you explain what this means? And just because they're being mean too much doesn't mean you can commit suicide.

I'm done with the whole "Childhood/Teenage years" thing. People tell me to appreciate it, but I'm finding nothing to appreciate. I can honestly say I want a job and responsibilities. It's better than being all hormonal and not having any freedom and having to be around a bunch of people I hate EVERY SINGLE DAY

I'll take a job and having to pay taxes and **** over this any day

also I'm probably gonna start randomly crying tomorrow for no reason and no one knows how to properly help me, even though I know how to help other people and it all just sucks. I want to sleep for 6 years and just be done with school. Like, can I just go to college already?

Menstrual Cramps. Oh, yeah, they're gone. Haha. But the back pain? Ha... Ha... Ha... yeah right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back