• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did she get perm banned?

dying because this is like the 3rd time I've seen someone ask about her, even I asked LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

he's not fun at all

Pretty sure it's really a girl... after that one fight about calling people the wrong gender (saying a he is a she and vice versa), she's gone by SHE ever since

My sleeping schedule is ****ed, my eating habits are ****, and I can't go outside and exercise and ride my bike because the weather sucks. I feel really unhealthy and I hate it!

I love the cold weather but I'm pissed because this stupid jacket I bought looks nice, but when you wear it and the wind blows, it feels like I don't even have a jacket on. Like wtf jacket.

Pretty sure it's really a girl... after that one fight about calling people the wrong gender (saying a he is a she and vice versa), she's gone by SHE ever since

I remember Mariah saying they were a guy... But I didn't see this whole fight thing so I have no idea

dying because this is like the 3rd time I've seen someone ask about her, even I asked LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

fair enough, IT is very annoying at least

I don't know if Mariah is permabanned or not, but it's more likely that's she's banned for a long time rather than banned forever. It's pretty easy to get banned here since they don't take too kindly of rulebreakers, but permabans are rare. I don't pay attention to what she does, so I don't know why she's banned. But even the most popular users aren't immune to getting in trouble. In fact, nobody's immune to bans, but it's a good thing that the most popular members avoid breaking the rules.

Nah, why should they be immune? I don't think the staff are that corrupt imo.

That's true too, but regardless of popularity, there are always people who tend to look for trouble or do something bad. Obama is still popular, but he got engaged into some scandals. And some popular people aren't that bad either. Steve Jobs was popular, and I don't think he did anything wrong (unless if you want to bring up South Park here). Popularity doesn't necessarily influence behavior, but there are goods and bads of the more loved people on the Earth.

This is not just applicable to real world, but it's applicable on TBT too.

Do you know if she was perma banned? I've been wondering for awhile lol.

I've got no idea.

It seems like she up and left, but as said above if she just got a really long ban, she might have just not cared about coming back or forgot the ban was over. I'm trying to remember around the time I saw her last and there was some board where she posted something of her style, a mod came in and said "That'll be the end of that" and I swear I never saw her again. But there was a stickied board, that up until recently, she was the most recent post on and it was in like Nov/Dec. If she got a long ban it could last until March or more. I've seen people whine about a 4 month ban before on here ~_~

LOL I'm talking like this is a missing persons case but everyones asking....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually speaking of bans, did Lambdadelta get banned after the last fight with Oranges? They both vanished at the same moment and now she's been gone longer than oranges.

Last edited:

The ones I see most don't seem to be corrupt, but there was that "pro racism/homophobia/sexism" thread like in August that lasted the entire month even after the incredible cat fights and reportings. One of the staff came in and tried to tell people that "ur allowed ur own opinion and poc do cause more problems y u no listen to these people", which was a little screwed up since it the thread became pretty much "yeah white people are better than poc", it FINALLY got deleted and locked by another staff member, like 4 weeks into the ridiculousness.

Last edited:

The staff isn't corrupt though.

That's true too, but regardless of popularity, there are always people who tend to look for trouble or do something bad.

hi.

This is not just applicable to real world, but it's applicable on TBT too.

TBT is the real world.

I've got no idea.

It seems like she up and left, but as said above if she just got a really long ban, she might have just not cared about coming back or forgot the ban was over. I'm trying to remember around the time I saw her last and there was some board where she posted something of her style, a mod came in and said "That'll be the end of that" and I swear I never saw her again. But there was a stickied board, that up until recently, she was the most recent post on and it was in like Nov/Dec. If she got a long ban it could last until March or more. I've seen people whine about a 4 month ban before on here ~_~

LOL I'm talking like this is a missing persons case but everyones asking....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually speaking of bans, did Lambdadelta get banned after the last fight with Oranges? They both vanished at the same moment and now she's been gone longer than oranges.

Look at Lambdadelta's old posts. If you can see her avatar, then she's not banned. If her username is still black, then she's not banned.

Look at Lambdadelta's old posts. If you can see her avatar, then she's not banned. If her username is still black, then she's not banned.

Is that the way to tell? Then shouldn't we be able to decipher what Mariah's issue is?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone go to her profile and do that thing he just did...

actually tbh yall boring with this same fight everyday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back