• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling my dad not to mess with my DS and cartridges, but he never listens, like just a few minutes ago I was eating dinner and browsing the iPad, and my mom called me into the living room to look at something (the DS was in the living room at the time and I was playing AC on it, but it was on sleep mode), and I saw my dad fiddling with my DS, I told him to stop messing with it, and then I took the DS from him, I realized my dad took the AC cart out of the DS, because I saw the screen said, "Game card has been removed. Please press the Home button." I panicked so much and I was crying because I was afraid that my town was going to be corrupted, and my mother and father were just like, "It's a game, don't worry about it." But they don't understand though -_-

Luckily my game is fine (it was my second town), so I'm relieved about that. But I'm still kind of mad at my dad -_-

protip: probably shouldn't leave your stuff around if you live with tools that are gonna mess with it.

Pissed for two main reasons.

1. My mom bought a **** ton of chocolate and my dogs got into it cause she's too stupid to realize that dogs can JUMP.

2. My community service hours are due. I have to have eight and I have zero. I hate how they're forcing us to be "good" people. Anyway, hopes to getting eight hours over the weekend.

Pissed for two main reasons.

1. My mom bought a **** ton of chocolate and my dogs got into it cause she's too stupid to realize that dogs can JUMP.

2. My community service hours are due. I have to have eight and I have zero. I hate how they're forcing us to be "good" people. Anyway, hopes to getting eight hours over the weekend.
Good mom .____.

Well I did not order courier so why did you give me DPD.. ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also adobe pdf cause they removed so you can't click links in pdf documents anymore wtf

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number isn't out until March 10th. I'm hyped for it now.
That, and I won't be in college town when my Toad amiibo preorder is ready. I'll be on my March Break and will be home for the whole week.

protip: probably shouldn't leave your stuff around if you live with tools that are gonna mess with it.

I don't, I leave my DS near my bed, I don't know why my dad has to keep snooping around my stuff even though he's looked at my DS multiple times.

I don't, I leave my DS near my bed, I don't know why my dad has to keep snooping around my stuff even though he's looked at my DS multiple times.

well only one thing left to do; get a golden safe with a magic key and keep the safe in narnia. also have a magic lion guard it to be sure.

Having people pissed at me for doing stuff that they do themselves, and do more. And constantly being told that I don't care about it. Why am I the only one who can be blamed for all this? Look at yourselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back