• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling my dad not to mess with my DS and cartridges, but he never listens, like just a few minutes ago I was eating dinner and browsing the iPad, and my mom called me into the living room to look at something (the DS was in the living room at the time and I was playing AC on it, but it was on sleep mode), and I saw my dad fiddling with my DS, I told him to stop messing with it, and then I took the DS from him, I realized my dad took the AC cart out of the DS, because I saw the screen said, "Game card has been removed. Please press the Home button." I panicked so much and I was crying because I was afraid that my town was going to be corrupted, and my mother and father were just like, "It's a game, don't worry about it." But they don't understand though -_-

Luckily my game is fine (it was my second town), so I'm relieved about that. But I'm still kind of mad at my dad -_-

I keep telling my dad not to mess with my DS and cartridges, but he never listens, like just a few minutes ago I was eating dinner and browsing the iPad, and my mom called me into the living room to look at something (the DS was in the living room at the time and I was playing AC on it, but it was on sleep mode), and I saw my dad fiddling with my DS, I told him to stop messing with it, and then I took the DS from him, I realized my dad took the AC cart out of the DS, because I saw the screen said, "Game card has been removed. Please press the Home button." I panicked so much and I was crying because I was afraid that my town was going to be corrupted, and my mother and father were just like, "It's a game, don't worry about it." But they don't understand though -_-

Luckily my game is fine (it was my second town), so I'm relieved about that. But I'm still kind of mad at my dad -_-
i hate when parents feel the need to TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH. no such thing as privacy or respect...

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME NOW!!!! OMG!!!! I HAVE A LIFE, YOU KNOW! Well.... No, I don't..... The life I live is hardly a life at all and hardly wort living.... BASICALLY, I am working towards getting my two last dreamies, Kody and Mira. And ugh.... Lately (THIS IS SO PATHETIC) I spend HOURS on TBT just LURKING like some kind of loser..... I refresh the page of the Villager Trading Plaza.... Kody is being held for me..... But NO MIRA. FOR DAYS. I go offline for 2 HOURS TWO! And someone posts Mira in Boxes and BAM she is sold for 99K.... 99K!!!!!! I WOULD PAY MILLIONS!!!!! I WOULD PAY HUNDREDS OF TBT!!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!! THIS IS HONESTLY THE THIRD F***ING TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK ALONE..... Where my Dreamie is on the board one of the very FEW TIMES I am offline..... because.... let's face it, guys.... I am online ALL THE DAMN TIME. BUT WO THE F*** CARES, RIGHT?! ITS JUST A GAME!!!! HAVE FUN! "YOU WILL GET THEM EVENTUALLY". "OH, SEARCH ELSEWHERE, LURK, TUMBLR....." I WANT TO SCREAM! Because I am a winy little *****. CALM DOWN, KILO! F*** YOU! I AM SORRY, BUT TO HELL. WITH. YOU! When you are as depressed as I am, when the SLIGHTEST thing goes wrong, EVERYTHING GETS BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION..... it turns into this HUGE CATASTROPHE...... its not like i can just TURN IT OFF LIKE A SWITCH! I BLAME MYSELF. I BEAT MYSELF UP. I FEEL GUILT. I FEEL ANXIOUS. I FEEL HELPLESS. I FEEL OVERWHELMED. DISTURBING THOUGHTS COME INTO MY HEAD. I FEEL OUT OF CONTROL. I FEEL LIKE GIVNG UP. I LOSE HOPE. NOTHING GIVES ME JOY OR PLEASURE ANYMORE. CLASSIC, TEXTBOOK, CLINICAL DEPRESSION. ITS THE WAY IT IS, FOLKS. THE WAY IT IS.....

My phone is so stupid. It has the audacity to be considered a "smart" phone.

Well, for starters, my mother beat me with my Math Textbook yesterday, and then attacked me with a knife while my dad watched. My dad, today, said I was no longer his daughter, and was on my own. My aunt believes this is all my fault, and my sister doesn't give two ****s about my life.

All around good times.

Uhhh this is why I hate people and had lose faith in them My classmate's girlfriend was also abused by her mom man I really hate people tbh oh and by the way I've tried these too except they call me useless and **** and I still don't get they love me im like wow can you stop faking pls.

during retreat I wrote a letter that how much I hate them I think they took it and read it well the next day they receive the letter and seems they don't care.

I hate lies

i hate java homework
why do i have to use recursion to make a calculator and compare strings?
It is literally the WORST way to go about this

i'm so sick of calculators

calculators are only fun to write with :( lol

also i gotta wait almost a week for my schtuff.. agh

my back hurts
because school bag is so damn heavy and we have to carry it with us all the time

i afked on tera and im at school, just found out we're in a guild vs guild OMG lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back