• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so angry because it's already hell weak in our school and next week is the last academic week befroe exams and me and my two other groupmates for Filipino are cramming to do a teaser which is due on tuesday but none of our other groupmates are contributing or even looking at the group facebook chat or are just seenzoning us like i'm going to shove a cactus up their butt considering i'm the editor???

My mom is stressing me out and I just want to go back to bed.
I know what you're trying to say, but I'm low and I can't take really anymore.
I'm wasting my life, I know that. I know I'm a bad daughter and causing a lot of crap with my health and living at home.

my mom is making omelettes and i'm like "ooh, can you make one with spinach"

she says: "there's no more"

i look on the counter

bowls of spinach

what

me: what are you using the spinach for

her: omelette

me: but you said there wasn't any more?

her: look, it's right there

BUT SHE SAID THERE WASN'T ANY MORE?

- - - Post Merge - - -

dang language barrier

wish i knew how to speak tagalog better to avoid things like this :|

I can't seem to message anyone or post anywhere or start threads or share anything with anyone because I always get an unpleasant response. Happens irl too. I'm really tolerant and nice, for the most part. I will never understand. Not really talking about just this site, but it happens here occasionally.

Long-term, I feel like I'm getting nowhere in life. Shouldn't have taken a year off between graduating high school and starting college, but I had no choice seeing as our car broke down and I didn't have the funds for college out of town.

Also, my skin. Lol

People who obviously doesn't fit in super-tights jeans yet they wear them. Sorry you don't look good walking around like a pair of chicken legs

I'm scared by the fact that I just made a faked certificate... '-'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Believe me, liking me is weird, I'm not a cool guy or anything.
Also I've never really been a fan of people using Japanese words even though they're english.

You don't need to be cool for liking you ;)
Well, I'm not English.
If you don't like me because of this or that, it's fine. I'm used to it anyways. I'd rather give up all my friends than giving up on my way as otaku.This is how I am...
Although it won't change the fact that I still like you! c:
If you ever change your opinion about me (well, I don't expect that since you wrote "Never"", I'll look forward to become friends with you.
I guess I'm becoming a burden, hopefully you don't put me on your black list... So, I'll stop bothering you..

people who are against free healthcare -___-

I know this was a couple of days ago, but I saw your tumblr and found out why you were annoyed about this.

A Tumblr person said:
i have a coworker that is refusing treatment for lung cancer because he doesn?t want to put his three daughters and wife in debt for the rest of their lives.
he is literally choosing to die of a treatable disease because the debt of treatment would be such a burden on his family.
so yeah.. tell me that the american healthcare system isn?t broken.

This is really sad. It makes me wonder why anyone would rather have to pay for healthcare than get it for free.

Something is pretty much wrong with every little thing today for no reason. Wake up and computer mouse wants to argue over connecting for some reason, then computer won't restart properly, then 2 apps on my phone are scrolling backwards and refreshing without my permission after working fine for hours, the list goes on. what the ****.

Last edited:
Good luck!

Also regarding my post about that make-up, I have nothing against it in general. But those kind of types irks me because they act like pre-mature adults who thinks they look oh so cool.
Aww thanks for the encouragement! ;w; It's actually not coming out so bad~ </3

Although it won't change the fact that I still like you! c:
If you ever change your opinion about me (well, I don't expect that since you wrote "Never"", I'll look forward to become friends with you.
I guess I'm becoming a burden, hopefully you don't put me on your black list... So, I'll stop bothering you..
Bro, it's a dumb thread, I'm not intentionally trying to destroy people by saying no/never to them in a thread about "marrying" other users, that's silly.
I say no to one of my best friends all the time :)

Bruh, I don't blacklist people unless they go throwing threats lmao.

Aww thanks for the encouragement! ;w; It's actually not coming out so bad~ </3

Yeah, make-up can be gorgeous and suit pretty much everyone if done right. I don't use it myself for some reasons, it's just that brown creme/white lips/super-blonde hair that looks quite fugly on everyone pretty much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

as long they got that a s s Im fine with that pppft
pretty much the problems, they got ass and thighs but look ugly in skinny jeans, ew

Spotify is terrible. The whole system must be secretly run by EA. Their only glimmer is the massive library of music for cheap monthly price, but wow who coded this horrid app. Both the computer + phone apps are terrible. All their forums are complaints. But somehow everyone uses it still. Like wtf do I have to jump back to the iTunes ship even if it means downloading every file again good lord.

Spotify is terrible. The whole system must be secretly run by EA. Their only glimmer is the massive library of music for cheap monthly price, but wow who coded this horrid app. Both the computer + phone apps are terrible. All their forums are complaints. But somehow everyone uses it still. Like wtf do I have to jump back to the iTunes ship even if it means downloading every file again good lord.

Yeah, I agree especially after they changed their layout last time. Also the annoyance that some things are pretty much only available there too *looking at you album*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back