• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, make-up can be gorgeous and suit pretty much everyone if done right. I don't use it myself for some reasons, it's just that brown creme/white lips/super-blonde hair that looks quite fugly on everyone pretty much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty much the problems, they got ass and thighs but look ugly in skinny jeans, ew

I got a great ass ( in a good way of course) but some jeans dose suit me. I rather have ass than pancakes ppft!

AKA my Brother's girlfriend.

But she refuses it lmao

ur weeaboo trash
u cant deny it

=

OK BECAUSE I WAS MORE OF A SH**HEAD LAST YEAR THAN I AM TODAY, I TRIED CLIPPING MY TOENAILS (eurgh i hate that word its so unsanitary) and long story short, i totally f***ed it up and the left big toenail is ingrown and its just so gross ok like if u put pressure on it or even if i hav a shoe on, it starts to bleed and its so gross to look at. its turning a dark shade bc of the blood and its just getting bad
some days i cant walk right bc it hurts so much
we've tried getting it dealt with before to do a procedure to basically remove the WHOLE toenail but my mom picked up the antibiotics the day AFTER i was supposed to start taking em and it got all sidetracked and bleh
that was all like 3-4 months ago, when it looked MUCH better than it is now
BUT YESTERDAY
my mom took me to get another prescription and tomorrow is when the actual thing will happen
im just so so glad bc my life will get better x871364781 and i dont hav to worry about that any more (just ringworm and school now,,, lmao) PLUS spring break so i dont have to hobble around school or whatever while it heals
so now i gotta take them antibiotics and soak my foot in water + epsom salt so i can finally feel good about myself a bit !!!!!!!!!!!
this isnt bothersome but i just wanted a place to share ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see you guys love Weeaboo's! I think you'd love to see my school's anime club!

UUGH at the table where i sit for breakfast, theres these kids that swear 24/7 and go on about snk, naruto ('oomg sasuke is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'), generic stuff like that
they try to be edgy
some have skateboards
majority wear black and listen to screamo/annoying stuff DID I MENTION THEY SWEAR A LOT IS SO ANNOYING
one girl is in my choir class
and honestly
she is so annoying
wears black + tries to be cute and i hav no idea what shes tryna go for anymore

i wont move tables tho bc its the only one with an outlet for my netbook >:'I

ur weeaboo trash
u cant deny it

OK BECAUSE I WAS MORE OF A SH**HEAD LAST YEAR THAN I AM TODAY, I TRIED CLIPPING MY TOENAILS (eurgh i hate that word its so unsanitary) and long story short, i totally f***ed it up and the left big toenail is ingrown and its just so gross ok like if u put pressure on it or even if i hav a shoe on, it starts to bleed and its so gross to look at. its turning a dark shade bc of the blood and its just getting bad
some days i cant walk right bc it hurts so much
we've tried getting it dealt with before to do a procedure to basically remove the WHOLE toenail but my mom picked up the antibiotics the day AFTER i was supposed to start taking em and it got all sidetracked and bleh
that was all like 3-4 months ago, when it looked MUCH better than it is now
BUT YESTERDAY
my mom took me to get another prescription and tomorrow is when the actual thing will happen
im just so so glad bc my life will get better x871364781 and i dont hav to worry about that any more (just ringworm and school now,,, lmao) PLUS spring break so i dont have to hobble around school or whatever while it heals
so now i gotta take them antibiotics and soak my foot in water + epsom salt so i can finally feel good about myself a bit !!!!!!!!!!!
this isnt bothersome but i just wanted a place to share ok
fite me >:I my bros gf literally cosplays all the time and tries to talk kawaii

omfg I will destroy you for bringing up my butt.

There's a guy in my class who won't stop talking about how anime is so much better than cartoons... I usually don't judge because you can have your thing, you know? But once that thing becomes the only thing about you, the only thing you talk, think, and feel about, that's where it gets annoying. Seriously...

fite me >:I my bros gf literally cosplays all the time and tries to talk kawaii

omfg I will destroy you for bringing up my butt.

how kawaii
'OHIO GOZAEMASUUU
NYAA~~* KAWAHEE DEHSU YoOO OOoo Oo' or

U WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP LIKE 87638611121028 TIMES BEFORE THO

This school year is going really fast and really slow at the same time... I mean, I want it to go faster, since there isn't going to be much I'll miss about school, but something about it being over makes me kinda sad and anxious.

Life in general right now is making me anxious.

I'm not gonna say any names, but the weaboo trash is real. I don't get why people like subs over dubs.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna say any names, but the weaboo trash is real. I don't even get why people like subs over dubs.

Panty & Stocking w/ Garterbelt is an example of an anime where the English dub is 10x better than the Japanese dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back