• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something small and petty is bothering me for a change, lol. My best friend's boyfriend just messaged me, offering to fly me down to surprise her for her birthday, and as excited as I am about taking him up on it, I'm nervous about accepting. It's one of those things where we worked together and were "friends" in the loose/general sense of the word; we only hung out once before she moved to Cali. We of course got super close like a month after she left, lol. I'm just nervous. It would be my first tkme going out there and my first time really getting to hang out and I don't know. And of course the first person I wanna tell is her because as soon as I got his message, she texted basically asking me when I'm going to visit her, lol. I just feel anxious...? About nothing, I guess? I don't know. I guess I'm worried I won't be fun or that she'll realize she doesn't wanna be friends or something.

Yeah, I've pretty much cooled down fully by now, someone just irritated badly.

Can't say here, though. If you wanna know the whole story then pm me. If it's allowed, of course, cause I don't know for sure...

Damn, if you need anyone to talk to, hit me up.

My job is getting to me and it's hard to accept.

tumblr_muopn3G0171qc4uvwo1_500.gif

//pats u v u

I can't focus, I procrastinate, I am lazy, I am rude. I can list more attributes that make me a horrible person. I never listen, I am a horrid artist, I can't sit still for more then 5 minutes. Why do I dislike my self so much.... I just want to cry at my stress levels and tell someone how stressed I am but I can't. My emotions are locked away, it is weakness to show anything but smiles and cheerful glee. One day I am gonna snap.... what will happen then, will I cry, will I finally feel depressed, will I hurt someone again-the last time I snapped I gave someone scars in their neck- what is going to happen. I am scared every moment of the day, whats going to happen, how have I messed up this time, what will I do wrong this time.... Sometimes I feel like the Mangle, beaten, broken down, and messed with, then one day she snapped.

pfft pfft, I told someone on the forum I have a crush on them >u<
bothering me because idk how they'd take it lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back