• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
both my cats smell weird and i cant bathe them cuz they hate water

I got a letter today about noise complaint being reported for my flat. What bothers me is that whoever reported it didn't even come and speak to me about it first. :/

These LOZ quests on Monster Hunter, even nobody on the game is wanting to do it <:I

There's that high chance that I get a 6 in history exam because of stupid matters.
I worried so much yesterday that I'm worn out and overslept today and therefore didn't go to school.
Actually, I'm so worn out by it that I don't care anymore...
So what if I get a 6?
As long as I get at least a 3 for my oral participation, I get a 4 on my report card.
And there's the second exam, too where I can give it my best. And even if I would get a 5 on my report card, I can make up for it with my other marks, so that I don't have to repeat a year. Repeating 11th grade would be a pain in the butt.
who cares about schoooooolllllll I won't worry about it anymoreeeee, cheer uppppppp

what I need and want now is a Wacom Intuos Pro S tablet!!

Last edited:
Keep randomly getting a Database error on this website. Like 1 time per every 10 pages loaded and I can only fix it by going to the main page. It's happened before here and only here but then it'll just stop happening.

I get that sometimes, not often enough to be bothered though.

also.. teacher hurry up and grade out stuff.

My 3ds charger was bent and I couldn't bend it back so now it doesn't fit in the outlet, but luckily I have an extra one from my dsi. This still makes me really mad tho :mad:

tfw people who I thought were friends weren't really friends at all

Ahwell, **** happens \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back